Sky +

Soldato
I have sky+ and I assume a duel LNB satellite dish, so when I get SKY HD, do I need to get the LNB upgraded to a quad then to be able to use the old sky+ in the bedroom and have the Sky HD in the living room?

Associate
pinkaardvark said:
I have sky+ and I assume a duel LNB satellite dish, so when I get SKY HD, do I need to get the LNB upgraded to a quad then to be able to use the old sky+ in the bedroom and have the Sky HD in the living room?

All sky installations of sky plus in the last 3 years have included quad output lnbs. You can check it will have 2 capped LNB output, so these can be used for SKY HD :)

Associate
Bionic Man said:
Hi There :D

Got home last night and my Version 3 pace Sky+ had been updated with the new software :( . It now seems slower when you go from channel to channel . Also see there is now Sky Movies 9 & 10 that say HD ?

This is what mine reads :

Make : Pace
Model : 4.008
version : 9F2202
System : 1.31AOI
Software : Sky+ 4.00o

:)

I got the update on my pair of PVR3's the same night!

Channels change is the same on mine, maybe clear some stuff out of your planner and try again?

Love the favourites EPG, its so useful!

Soldato
andy2k said:
All sky installations of sky plus in the last 3 years have included quad output lnbs. You can check it will have 2 capped LNB output, so these can be used for SKY HD :)

Well it's probably just over 3 years that I have had it. Early adopter and all :p So guess I'll need to shimmy up a ladder to check.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
pinkaardvark said:
Well it's probably just over 3 years that I have had it. Early adopter and all :p So guess I'll need to shimmy up a ladder to check.

You will have a quad LNB :)

Back
Top Bottom