skype cybersex

Associate
just wondering been using skype and cant help but notice all the dirty offers i get to cam would this be considered cheating or just a bit of fun ?. welll to be honest i thought about trying it but am bit worried what the hubby will say

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Cheating on what/who? Yourself? You can't just give the start of a question without giving some background and expect a reasonable response.

//edit ok after seeing your edit then it would be something that you should discuss with your husband - I can't tell you if he would think it cheating although I can say personally I'd consider the intention to be a bit dodgy, notwithstanding that the 'person' asking is probably a bot as Skull says.

Last edited:
Soldato
I always use utterly foul language at them.

You've got to remember they're just bots that want you to go to paid cam sites, rather than sexy ladies with ample bossoms who want you.

Permabanned
I always use utterly foul language at them.

You've got to remember they're just bots that want you to go to paid cam sites, rather than sexy ladies with ample bossoms who want you.

If they are just bots why do you reply to them?

Soldato
Each person would have a different view on it I guess.

What would you do if you caught him having phone sex with somebody? If you caught him having cyber with somebody?

Put yourself in that situation, and go from there.

Hell if your that worried ask him?

Soldato
popcornkx8.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom