1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small 360 Problem

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by R0B75, 31 May 2006.

1. R0B75

Soldato

My 360 has developed a little problem. When this happened I don't actually know because I was playing Oblivion all the time and didn't dicover the problem.

The problem is the disc tray will not close via the button, the remote or the dashboard, though it will open ok. When trying to close it via any of the above methods, the power light will flash as normal but the tray just makes a click and stays open. I have to physically push it to close it. It happens whether it's vertical or horizontal.

Is there anything simple that can be done to resolve this (without voiding warranty) or should I just take it back and get a replacement, if they (HMV) would actually replace the unit for this issue?

It's a release day unit and I still have boxes and receipts.

2. Anders0n

Soldato

Get a replacement tbh. ;)

3. dannyjo22

Caporegime

Yep what he said. I would be wary of putting a disc in it now incase you cant get it back out.

Second thoughts put a blank dvd in there and claim one of your games is stuck as well ;)

4. R0B75

Soldato

lol so when they test it in-store and find out I'm lying my ass off, they won't be a tad miffed?

5. VIRII

PermaBanned

Free from minor defect /sale of goods act.
    Refund. Replace. No problem.