Sniper games

Associate
After recently playing the sniper mission in COD4 (how cool was that) i'm keen for some more sniping action - are there any games like this that involve sneaking around and taking out people? I know of thief but thats a little old now

Associate
Forgot a couple. Star Wars Battlefront II also has a good sniper weapon in it, sadly its crap in every other way, if you want online ganking then Battlefield 2.

Permabanned
After recently playing the sniper mission in COD4 (how cool was that) i'm keen for some more sniping action - are there any games like this that involve sneaking around and taking out people? I know of thief but thats a little old now

the sniper mission was my favourite level in cod4, blowing that guys arm off from a mile away with the 50cal was amazing.

Soldato
Can't beat Operation Flashpoint (not sure what ArmA is like) but I used to love the sniper missions, having to travel countless km's through enemy patrols, find a good spot in a forest, on a hill etc. overlooking a compound and waiting for the 4 star general to turn up.

The best bit was after the shot, trying to get out of the area in one piece. Always used to love stealing an APC or Hind and high tailing it out :) (granted the last bit isn't mega realistic)

Back
Top Bottom