So, anyone got an iRobot Roomba or other robot vacuum cleaner?

Soldato
I've been looking at a Scooba 390, really fancy getting one but it's a lot of cash and I just haven't pulled the trigger on one yet.
I have 70m2 of marble and it takes ages to sweep and mop which I'd love to do every other day.

Have you had any experience with the Scooba range?

Unfortunately not. We are just doing up new place and we have a similar m2 of floor tiles and I was looking at purchasing one of these. I would prefer to go for the 450 as the 390 is now a few years old and has been discontinued.

Caporegime
OP
I can safely say that almost 8 months after posting this thread, that I now could not do without (relatively speaking, this is clearly first-world stuff) my Roomba. My apartment has still never been so clean and dust free, and it has genuinely improved my quality of life with regards to cleaning. Well worth the money. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
We bought a scuba some time back, it did not work very well so we never really used it.

I thought about buying a roomba for my flat but its 600m2 so I dont think he can even make a dent in that lol

Caporegime
We recently got a roomba.

You have to get into The mindset of regular cleans and that the roomba is really a continuous process. You don't put it down on a dirty floor and expect spotless results in an hour. You have it operate frequently in your house and it willbe always working away, collecting dust and hairs and keeping the average state of you house better than it was before.

Soldato
After talking ahout it on here wnd then revisiting this thread yesterday morning I have jusy picked up a new roomba 760 p. Got it for 290 on ebay.

Hes charging at present cant wait to send him on his way, little concerned at what the dog may think though

Caporegime
OP
After talking ahout it on here wnd then revisiting this thread yesterday morning I have jusy picked up a new roomba 760 p. Got it for 290 on ebay.

Hes charging at present cant wait to send him on his way, little concerned at what the dog may think though

I highly recommend videoing the dogs initial reaction to the Roomba... judging by Youtube it's often pretty damn hilarious. :D

Back
Top Bottom