So...Fight Night then!

Soldato
Davey_Pitch said:
Had two quick matches just now, and I have to say I like it a lot. Obviously the graphics are immense, quite simply the most incredible graphics I've seen, in any game, ever. The gameplay feels slightly slow, not by a huge amount, but enough for me to notice. I love the minigame when you catch your opponent just right and you see it from their eyes while you try to land another punch.

If they can sharpen up the speed and add some new features to the fight and the career, the game will keep me engrossed for months.

Ive a feeling thats a bug davey, on FN2 - that would happen, but it would be through your eyes. Ive found a few other bugs, like sometimes it zooms in and you see the inside of the fighters head, and a couple of other little graphical glitches.

Associate
just played the demo and WOW its good I dont really like boxing games but this one was good the analoge punch works a treat.

The graphics are amazing I havent said that about graphics since I saw doom 3.
This really is a next generation game

Soldato
Straight punches using the buttons get you so far but to really do well you need a good variation of punches using the stick. Takes a while to learn the punches using the sticks but upper-cuts are sooo satisfying when they land, especially when its a knock down punch.

Permabanned
Yeah i know what you mean Rob, I can pull off upper-cuts with the stick no probs but im finding it hard to combo going to fire this up in a min and fight with stick only:)

Soldato
I noticed someone posted a pic of the control screen, you do know that if you press X on the screen where you choose your corner you can configure the controls? :p

Soldato
A-n-d-y said:
Yeah i know but i like how the buttons for punchers were laid out on default.

Wasnt aimed directly at you, but seeing as someone said the controls only appear for a few seconds I thought I would point it out to all as I dont think its been mentioned.

Permabanned
Nismo said:
Wasnt aimed directly at you, but seeing as someone said the controls only appear for a few seconds I thought I would point it out to all as I dont think its been mentioned.

Yeah i remember some1 saying they only appear for a few secs think that was in my thread before the forums crashed.

Anyway im sort of getting used to the stick now:)

Soldato
I made a little movie of the game yesterday using my new camcorder. I was bored and had never used the cam before or windows movie maker. The end result made me chuckle.

Soldato
PiKe said:
Actually no you dont, when you choose which corner you want to be in press X then you can study the controls for as long as you wish.

I already said that further up the page :confused:

Back
Top Bottom