So Gordon Brown is a freemasson

Caporegime
Evangelion these secret groups have been around for centuries. It's only over the past ten years with the unrestricted flow of information over the internet that has uncovered them.

Just because you personally had never heard of these 'secret' groups before you got on the internet and started getting a hard on for conspiracy nonsense doesn't mean they haven't been around (and quite openly) for rather a long time.

There really isn't much secret about the masons, its basically a bunch of old guys who have dinners and collect money for charity. They have a big HQ right in the middle of central London, plenty of masonic lodges are marked on ordinance survey maps - your idea that these groups have only been 'uncovered' recently is frankly laughable.

FWIW there is a masonic lodge affiliated with my old school and another with my old army regiment, the news letter/magazines I get in the post from both contain details of who to contact if I'm interested in finding out more and joining - hardly secret stuff there if the membership secretary is putting his name address and contact details in a publication and openly inviting people to come along to a meeting.....

Associate
Evangelion these secret groups have been around for centuries. It's only over the past ten years with the unrestricted flow of information over the internet that has uncovered them.

Unrestricted? Isnt the internet supposed to be censored, restricted and slowly turning us into mindless sheep and puppets of the global elite? Damn you almost had me convinced with all your other twaddle. I dont know what to believe anymore! Anyway who put all this information online? A disgruntled ex member of said "secret" groups or sombody who isnt quite getting the attention they think they deserve?

Soldato
can't stand freemasons, a dark and twisted clubs that should have been left in the past. the video is not really a winner, but stange though, nopt that i would be voting for GB next year anyway

Soldato
Just because you personally had never heard of these 'secret' groups before you got on the internet and started getting a hard on for conspiracy nonsense doesn't mean they haven't been around (and quite openly) for rather a long time.

There really isn't much secret about the masons, its basically a bunch of old guys who have dinners and collect money for charity. They have a big HQ right in the middle of central London, plenty of masonic lodges are marked on ordinance survey maps - your idea that these groups have only been 'uncovered' recently is frankly laughable.

FWIW there is a masonic lodge affiliated with my old school and another with my old army regiment, the news letter/magazines I get in the post from both contain details of who to contact if I'm interested in finding out more and joining - hardly secret stuff there if the membership secretary is putting his name address and contact details in a publication and openly inviting people to come along to a meeting.....

I wasn't refering to the Masons I was referring to the illuminati. Should say my uncles is a mason so I know what they are about and get up to.

Also i've met a master mason recently and have been out for a few drinks with him and I asked him abou the Illuminati and he told me he was once at a small meeting talking with some 'very learned and highly respected masons' when the illuminati came up in conversation. The top mason in the room said the illuminati do exist though said they have nothing to do with the masons nor have any interest with them..

Associate
Say he is a freemason... so what? I've got family who are in the masons, from what I've been told about it - it's essentially just an old boys club.

For example if one of the members was to pop their clogs, the other members would do what they can to ensure that the widow is looked after and comfortable.

Actually having said that I was also told that durring the initiation ceremony you have to act out your death... that's a bit weird! :D

Soldato
I wasn't refering to the Masons I was referring to the illuminati. Should say my uncles is a mason so I know what they are about and get up to.

Also i've met a master mason recently and have been out for a few drinks with him and I asked him abou the Illuminati and he told me he was once at a small meeting talking with some 'very learned and highly respected masons' when the illuminati came up in conversation. And the top mason in the room admitted the illuminati are real though said they have nothing to do with the masons nor have any interest with them..
Of course 'they' are real No insults!. There are lots of Illuminati groups in the world.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Soldato
Say he is a freemason... so what? I've got family who are in the masons, from what I've been told about it - it's essentially just an old boys club.

For example if one of the members was to pop their clogs, the other members would do what they can to ensure that the widow is looked after and comfortable.

Actually having said that I was also told that durring the initiation ceremony you have to act out your death... that's a bit weird! :D

There are two main types of masonic lodges. There's the 'knife and fawke' lodges, called this because all they do is sit around and have dinners. And then theres the occult/magickal lodges that are orientated towards mysticism and transcendental practices.

Soldato
Ever been a member? Or does all the charity work they do rile you? :confused:

Uhhh... what?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry#Charitable_effort

Im sorry but you clearly have no idea about some of the stuff that goes on, i have read a book and part of the charity work i do has but in contact with a very grumpy sad bitter old man who had plenty to say about his time with the masons. Lots of stuff you will read as I have is rumours and lots of it is lies, but behind a lot of ‘new image and public charity work’ lies in my eyes a cult with a lot of darkness and to be fair influence and power. – google it and look for whistle blowers, also a few books around, but don’t preach to me about it with half baked ideas, scratch the surface and you find a nasty side to it.

Soldato
i have read a book
Ooooo, a book.

Lots of stuff you will read as I have is rumours and lots of it is lies, but behind a lot of ‘new image and public charity work’ lies in my eyes a cult with a lot of darkness and to be fair influence and power
I don't need to read anything, I experience it (as did my father and my grand father and my great uncle Ad nauseam). The story books you read are just that - stories. The books you read hold as much truth as Dan Brown's do about the Catholic Church.

Last edited:
Soldato
Ooooo, a book.

I don't need to read anything, I experience it (as did my father and my grand father and my great uncle Ad nauseam). The story books you read are just that - stories. The books you read hold as much truth as Dan Brown's do about the Catholic Church.

it's a colt and as you are in it would expect you to be blinded, silly boys club for most but dig deeper and you see. i doubt by the way you talk about it you have any idea.

Soldato
it's a colt
What is a colt?

and as you are in it would expect you to be blinded
Not really, it is just a mens' club

silly boys club
Yeah, that is basically what it is

for most but dig deeper and you see.
I must point out that you haven't actually done any digging yourself. You've just read wild story books and taken them as fact. If anyone has been blinded, it is you. You have drawn wild conclusions based on the pure opinion of a tiny few, without ever having done and subjective research or experience yourself.

Soldato
What is a colt?

Not really, it is just a mens' club

Yeah, that is basically what it is

I must point out that you haven't actually done any digging yourself. You've just read wild story books and taken them as fact. If anyone has been blinded, it is you. You have drawn wild conclusions based on the pure opinion of a tiny few, without ever having done and subjective research or experience yourself.

colt = cult my error!

if you read my first post you will see, that i have worked with a sad bitter man as part of my charity work who was deeply involved and i have done plenty of web reading and whistle blower sites, i'm sorry but i'm sure at your level its something nice and simple. Furthermore i did state that a lot of what you read is BS... but you clearly missed all that, try reading a thread before jumping the gun

Back
Top Bottom