So i gave in to my mates and bought bf2..

Associate
OP
well played for about 10 hours total and so far its bloody great fun. Teamwork can make it even more fun, had a great round with a guy flying my helicopter, me dropping the occasional bomb. good stuff! definately soemthing you can pick up and play.

Oh and can just about fly and land the helicopters and the land vehicles im finding pretty easy now. But the planes....oh gawd i do more damage to myself lol

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Hi all noobs to BF2 you are most welcome. :)
BF2 is the ultimate online arena for those that want to kill fps style.
One thing that has to be said is yes there is a lot to take in but don't be intimidated by any 1 player.
No matter who you are in BF2 its even, anyone can kill anyone no matter how many hours you have put in.
The one and only thing that noobs do that bothers me is take jets or choppers when they are critical to a win. Late on whilst on a winning team there will be jets laying about you can have fun with but early on its critical to have good pilots giving good air cover. The best pilots must claim the air and give the ground troops time to get to there positions.
Personally i prefer the ground action but do jump in a jet or chopper every now and again. I live by my own rules though and practised Offline and much prefer a skilled pilot doing the job he does best then i can do the job i do best which is killing. :D
So welcome to BF2 from malc
heres the stats and the site can be saved to faves for future reference

http://bf2s.com/player/malc/

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom