So, I pushed a bit harder at Combe today (Japfest)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
OP
agw_01 said:
Did you get out and look straight away or get back on the track?

No, I just got back on the track and carried on. Then when I went past again I noticed a big lump of bumper on the grass and realised it must be mine :o

After the session finished I went and asked the marshalls to get it for me :D

OcUK Staff
DreXeL said:
Yeah needs a new bumper. It actually came off in one big chunk so I'm going to do a pro ziptie-and-ducktape bodge for now.

But yeah, it could have been a lot worse. A fair few cars were badly damaged today, the greasy conditions were catching people out.

Well m8 get it all stuck back together and just right across the front Track scarr to go nicely with ya drift scarr. :D

Sam

Sam

Soldato
Damm mate :( I think you got off lightley tho fella, imagine what could have happend. Seeing a post on here about a rolled Rex would have been a lot worse :eek:

Fair play to you tho, a lot of people are far too scared to track there cars, one being me :p

Sam

VTR

VTR

Soldato
Unlucky mate, was down there earlier and seen it parked up!

Great day all in all though, got a few pics which I'll upload when I get a chance.

Permabanned
Tape the bugger back on.

*n

PS: Needs a hoodride stencil on the nearside corner of the front bumper now:

hoodchick3lc.jpg

DO IT!

Soldato
Tbh if you have the centre section (as in the pic above) a decent fibreglass worker will be able to fix it, and it wont cost a damn site more than it was going to to get the right side done anyway. These are positive things!.

Bad luck though dude :(, but sod it, all in the name of fun, and it coulda been a whole lot worse.

Good excuse to go orange imo.

Back
Top Bottom