So, I pushed a bit harder at Combe today (Japfest)

Soldato
DreXeL said:
A bit too hard :(

smashedbumper.jpg

(Sorry for the crap picture, I'll post some better ones later)

Yes, almost the entire bottom of my front bumper is gone. Long story short: Spun coming out of the 'bobbies' (chicane), slid across grass, hit dip in grass.

It'll take a bit more than duck-tape.....

Unlucky mate, but im sure it will polish out with a bit of T-cut :D

Soldato
the frog eyes are excellent, ive not seen many cars with them, ever.

not too keen on the lower fog lights. are they worth keeping?

Soldato
The_Dark_Side said:
isn't your front bumper a "special" though?
i'm sure i remember you discussing the costs of replacing it after your last accident and i'm fairly sure you said it was a pretty expensive item.

read the thread bobby dobbin :p

Soldato
The_Dark_Side said:
isn't your front bumper a "special" though?
i'm sure i remember you discussing the costs of replacing it after your last accident and i'm fairly sure you said it was a pretty expensive item.

not read the thread? ;)

Soldato
eidolon said:
Thread hijack. Did anyone notice if my old car was there yesterday?

yep, i got a few pic's of it, looked excellent :cool:

we had about 50 mr2's on the stand.

still havent sorted my pics out except the 2 of the whole stand and drexels car...

Associate
I saw your car both before and after your track excursion. Gutted for you fella. I was out with the SXOC, went out as a passenger in a 340 ft /lb S14A. It was great fun, made me want to take mine out but didn't fancy damaging it before I sold it.

Most of the drivers were pretty good, we were lucky in that we had SXOC cars only so everyone had good respect for all the other cars / drivers.

Not the same can be said for some of the other track groups, this guy from one of the GTO clubs drove like a muppet and (hopefully) wrote it off. I since found out that he was going to break it anyway as it's his second one.

Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_D5Z4BecY

Back
Top Bottom