So I was going to the shop before...

Associate
Just call the cops say there are a bunch of little theiving chavs hanging out the front of the shop trying to pick pocket people

Soldato
KizZ said:
Or either grab their money and run away :)
I did that once. A little chavette asked me to buy her some fags. So I took the money and bought some sandwiches :D
I did actually give her the money back after walking about 50m down the road.

Soldato
iBot said:

Yes you did.

Normally i just ignore then and if they ask me again, i then turn around i tell them i am a muslim and my religion dont allow me to do that!

Most of the times, they just stare at me and i walk away... :)

It mus be because i look like a terrorist. Shaven head and side burns/beards and moustache..

Soldato
Balddog said:
Youre lying..

I swear to god, so many people make these threads and then ruin them by the dialogue they alledged spouted..

Nobody would ever say that in real life..

PS, 'the reason' after using hence is redundant...'hence you cant buy it or..'

Haha, I was thinking the same thing, it was like he was talking like Rasnikolnikoff out of Crime and Punishment.

Heneforth be gone foul youths! :p

Soldato
I'd say you were right, no doubt at all! I would just say "no" and walk off as any of the kids around my area at home tend to be a little older then 14 or so an i recon they can find other ways bar using myself :o

Soldato
lol at everyone taking the moral highground...like none of you lot did it as a kid :o

some highschool girls asked me to buy them cigs a couple of months ago...I did it..

Am I gonna burn in hell?

Theyre gonna get booze or fags one way or another..better someone buy it for em than they nick it.

Adz

Adz

Soldato
You definitely did the right thing. Imagine the guilt if something had happened to one of them.

I'm sure as Balddog says, we were all 15 once, some longer ago than others ;). I was once banned from the local offlicense as a teenager for 'buying alcohol for people who were underage'. They were a year older than I was at the time :D.

DiG

DiG

Associate
You did the right thing, but should have let securtiy know, that way they can stop anyone buying for them

Caporegime
Balddog said:
Theyre gonna get booze or fags one way or another..better someone buy it for em than they nick it.

Smoking = Massively increased risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease and generally makes you smell and look awful.

I have to resist the need to punch people I see smoking, especially kids (or other medical students/docs they have no excuse).

Last edited:
Soldato
yak.h'cir said:
No...... absynthe BURNS!!!!
whenever I have it nothing happens - it seems to have less effect then a couple of shots other spirits (sambuca/rum etc) - am I doing something wrong?

fini

Soldato
Minstadave said:
Smoking = Massively increased risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease and generally makes you smell and look awful.

I have to resist the need to punch people I see smoking, especially kids (or other medical students/docs they have no excuse).

Meh, they live in seoul...you can look directly at the sun here because of the crap in the air...cigs aint gonna do much more damage.

Caporegime
next time buy a bottle of water and a bottle of vodka and swap em round. :p

Or stick the vodka in a bottle of archers or something and get em to down it :p

Back
Top Bottom