So Its happenened - wife left me.

Permabanned
Sorry to hear that your having problems , The one big thing that you must do is not let the kids become upset by it all .

Don't shout and argue in front of them ,Dont let the kids become a bone between 2 dogs both fighting over it , Make sure thay understand that it's what mom wants and not dad .

At a time like this you can tend to think that your whole world has been torn apart but my advice is to try and see it as the next faze in your life and you have a new start .

If you feel very low and have any thoghts about doing yourself or your wife harm try and get help as quick as you can .

Good luck and remember the kids are way more important than both you and you wif's feelings .

Maddad

Man of Honour
MeatLoaf said:
I didnt win! There was 4 professional singer in it! Certainly not fair but never mind at least i got £25

That is unfair and one of the reasons I won't enter such competitions because my 35 years of experience would show through. The other reason is that I wouldn't want to be beaten by a girl singing I Will Survive out of tune.

However, if you still think you are above average and want to work around the pubs theres a way to get you started. A mate of mine who lives in Longton does PA's from small ones to bigger ones and his rates are quite good.
Click here - www.disturbinthepeace.co.uk click on Other Bands then click on PJ's PA Hire.
I know a guy in Meir who has got every backing track you could ever want so you could still have a shot at glory without the initial expense.
My Dad could record you in his home studio (Birches Head) and make cd's for you to give out to potential pubs and this is what he did for Gordon Hendricks.

Soldato
OP
dmpoole said:
That is unfair and one of the reasons I won't enter such competitions because my 35 years of experience would show through. The other reason is that I wouldn't want to be beaten by a girl singing I Will Survive out of tune.

However, if you still think you are above average and want to work around the pubs theres a way to get you started. A mate of mine who lives in Longton does PA's from small ones to bigger ones and his rates are quite good.
Click here - www.disturbinthepeace.co.uk click on Other Bands then click on PJ's PA Hire.
I know a guy in Meir who has got every backing track you could ever want so you could still have a shot at glory without the initial expense.
My Dad could record you in his home studio (Birches Head) and make cd's for you to give out to potential pubs and this is what he did for Gordon Hendricks.

That would be great, in fact gordon is a personal mate of mine. Ive got pretty much every backing track i need. I keep trying to get Gordons manage, Dave to come and see me at the Queen Vic in Fenton.

I would love to have your dad record me in the studio, would be great. I will check that site out also. Cheers mate :D

Soldato
OP
Well loads has happened actually.

Weve sorted a lot out and we are now back together. Shes 27wks pregnant now and im really ecxited about having a boy.

I won another compo a few weeks back and spent the cash on a new widescreen tv :cool:

All in all im fine. Life is good at the moment.

Nice to know people still thibk of me :)

Nix

Nix

Soldato
MeatLoaf said:
Well loads has happened actually.

Weve sorted a lot out and we are now back together. Shes 27wks pregnant now and im really ecxited about having a boy.

I won another compo a few weeks back and spent the cash on a new widescreen tv :cool:

All in all im fine. Life is good at the moment.

Nice to know people still thibk of me :)

Glad to hear you're okay buddy. :)

Soldato
dmpoole said:

OT, Dave Harding by any chance? Not a former DJ is he?

I live in Birches Head, small world :o

Back
Top Bottom