So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
We've bottled it. Win 8 in a row when there's no pressure, and then lose the last 2 when there's something riding on it. We looked rubbish; reckon we'll bottle it against Swansea who'll ultimately go up.

Associate
Can't believe Forest bottled it[/QUOTE]

Neither can we but we have been poor the last 4 games so got what we deserved I suppose, start again next year and go for autos :) UREDS

And congrats on promotion ;)

Associate
Can't believe Forest bottled it

Neither can we but we have been poor the last 4 games so got what we deserved I suppose, start again next year and go for autos :) UREDS

And congrats on promotion ;)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Griff. Very sporting on you. I like Matty Cash and Samba Sol? Your GK too. Do yhou think they will stay or go? Casn they cut it in the PL?

Associate
I hope they will stay, get a few class players in and strengthen the squad for next season and see what happens, I think it all depends on whether we sack the manager, I personally dont want to see him go but if he does then our decent players may go as well. One season is not enough for a manager to build a team, Leeds have proven that this season. But you know what Forest are like, i think we have had 12 managers in the last 10 seasons, how are you supposed to build a team like that, its all about money at the end of the day and owners want success as quick as possible but its not that easy, especially in this league ;)

Soldato
OP
How have Forrest bottled that!? :D

Dissapointed to see Brentford miss out on 2nd.

It's taken me until now to be able to respond...

It was atrocious that we didn't make the playoffs from where we were 88 minutes into the Derby game.

But in a way i glad we didn't have the false hope of the playoffs, we weren't playing well enough to win over 2 legs and then a 1 off.

Soldato
OP
I hope they will stay, get a few class players in and strengthen the squad for next season and see what happens, I think it all depends on whether we sack the manager, I personally dont want to see him go but if he does then our decent players may go as well. One season is not enough for a manager to build a team, Leeds have proven that this season. But you know what Forest are like, i think we have had 12 managers in the last 10 seasons, how are you supposed to build a team like that, its all about money at the end of the day and owners want success as quick as possible but its not that easy, especially in this league ;)

I would hate to see Lamouchi go.

To be fair he's spent well and taken an average side to an above average final position.

Like Brendan Rodgers, I think he's harshly looked at by the hot and cold halves of the season rather than the overall achievement.

Back
Top Bottom