So Tim Did Well *Spoilers*

Man of Honour
Smit said:
I'm not too confident that Murray will get past the first couple of rounds either

Well first round is Chela and second might be Hewitt so I'd say if he got past them then he is doing pretty well indeed and has a fair chance of going all the way ;) It needs remembered that he is only 18 still and he has done exceptionally well so far.

Unfortunate for Henman again, I'm not writing him off quite yet but it must be getting more difficult to keep coming back and trying again as time is against him.

Man of Honour
cheets64 said:
Sick, hes done nothing major and hes earning millions, he should be ashamed of himself.

That goes for an awful lot of sportsmen, I'd query the nothing major comment though. Looking back over his record it is surprising how close he has come on a number of occasions, if you don't follow tennis regularly(and I don't really) then the chances are that all you hear about it Wimbledon and some infrequent snippets about other tournaments. He has consistently been the best in the UK over a great number of years now and won a few titles along the way, it is a shame that we have a general paucity of talent though where a good player is the exception rather than the rule.

Back
Top Bottom