So what are your plans?!

Associate
Brynn said:
Going Golfing

Ditto. Got a nice couple of cigars to consume on the way round too :D

Then I'm off to Norwich to meet up with a good friend of mine who has just returned from Australia after a year. Can't wait to see her again.

Enjoy your days people!

Soldato
Popping into town to get some food for the barbeque we're having tomorrow (me and my stepbrother invited the 6 girls from next door :p ) but aside from that it's just guitar/computer/football I guess. My day off work so I don't planon doing anything constructive really :D

Soldato
was planning to go into town with my mum but then my brother called and so she has gone out with him to Makro

so looks like im stuck inside doing nothing though i suppose i can rest my feet. was watching a film but now sky signal is playing up :(

not having a good day so far

Soldato
secretspy said:
was planning to go into town with my mum but then my brother called and so she has gone out with him to Makro

so looks like im stuck inside doing nothing though i suppose i can rest my feet. was watching a film but now sky signal is playing up :(

not having a good day so far

at least you dont have hayfever :(

Soldato
panthro said:
at least you dont have hayfever :(
yes i do!!!

i get it very badly

and just checked the cabling for sky and looks like the guy stretched it round too far as some small wires have broken off so looks like I have to get a new cable :(

and i broke my mp3 player last night :(

Caporegime
Been in work since 8am but going home soon to enjoy this fine day with my gf, shes off back to NYC on monday so been spending quite a bit of time with her. Probably end up going into the city at some point this afternoon and do a bit of shopping...probably for heels and shoes...shes already got 4 pairs since shes been here :p.

BA are going to love her as shes well over her baggage limit...so that will mean that in august when i go over...i'll have to take them with me:(:p

Soldato
secretspy said:
yes i do!!!

i get it very badly

and just checked the cabling for sky and looks like the guy stretched it round too far as some small wires have broken off so looks like I have to get a new cable :(

and i broke my mp3 player last night :(

I know how you feel, iTunes keeps crashing and all I have is out of date stuff I have listened to a thouand times over.....and my eyes are itching!! arrrrgh!

Associate
Picked up my car this morning finaly!!!! Just been for a run, gonna head into Nottingham to mooch and get my mop cut, then I'm supposed to be making dinner, but its looking like a BBQ might be a good idea...

Soldato
panthro said:
I know how you feel, iTunes keeps crashing and all I have is out of date stuff I have listened to a thouand times over.....and my eyes are itching!! arrrrgh!

have you taken a tablet. i find cold water helps. otherwise i just cant stop rubbing them

Soldato
My Dad has just kinldy fixed my kitchen pipes and washing machine. So my day has just opened up to a whole lot of washing, both dishes and clothes :(.

Bah, who am I kidding my sister can do that later! :p

So football for me (whilst controlling hayfever)! :D

Soldato
secretspy said:
have you taken a tablet. i find cold water helps. otherwise i just cant stop rubbing them

lol, yeah Ive been taking them for about 2 weeks now and they seemed to have stopeed working! Its so nice to dunk my head into a sink of cold water to stop the itching!

Im being proactive and going for a haircut now!

Back
Top Bottom