1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So whats going to happen to RVN then

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by Loki, 8 May 2006.

1. Loki

Asus Rep

The word on the street is that RVN is on his way out for sure.

This is the supposed reason for yesterdays exclusion from the squad

Training practice; Quieroz was the ref

Ronaldo fouled by RVN

Ruud says something along the lines of; no surprise there giving your son a free-kick

Ronaldo kicks it all off saying his dad is dead, Ruud replies, "no Carlos is your dad". Mayhem ensues with a few of the senior players having a go at RVN Ronaldo pretty upset by the whole situation

Ruud told he was on the bench as he was being disruptive in training.

Big argument with Fergal leaving him dropped entirely

So what next for RVN ? Prolific goal scorer in his pomp but he just doesn't seem to have had his heart in it for the last 18 months or so. Appears to be lazy and complacent.

Potential suitors supposedley Totenham, Barca, Madrid & Milan

2. Youstolemyname

Soldato

Quite insensitive of RvN if the above is true and he deserved to be dropped.

More to the point though, who will United get to replace him. United need serious consolodation in the midfield as a priority and if they sell Ruud who will they go in for? That would involve some big spending to bring in two world class players.

3. red11

Sgarrista

There could be a lot of truth to that, because there was a reported bust up between them two a few months ago. My only question would be why hasn't anything been done to dissolve the situation? Surely Ferguson shouldn't take it upon himself to drop RVN because of a personal incident between two players?

4. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

i have a funny feeling he is gonna do what he did in 1993 and throw Rossi in full time.. would not surprise me if he sold RVN and brought in no new front men, rossi has been making waves, but for me i would keep RVN the guy has been quite poor of late, BUT he was prem top scorer until he got dropped and overtaken. i was peed off with him in the FA cup match at Liverpool he seemed very lazy then..

5. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

something has gone on behind closed doors for sure, and only time will tell what it was... lots of rumours but i'm sure it will come out if he is sold

6. Oakesy2001uk

Mobster

I bet Ronaldo Cried! :D
    Seriously though RVN is a lazy **** and a bit of an idiot anyway, wouldnt be sad to see him leave. I think Roony Saha and Rossi can do a good job between them next season. I have been really impressed by Rossi.

7. red11

Sgarrista

It's a pity Ferguson kicked all reporters out of the training ground last year I think because it would have been in the papers. It's probably the reason why he originally banned them all from the training ground because bust ups in training are a regular occurence now.

8. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

would Keane has taken all this? i don't think G.Nev is upto this sort of stuff! you need someone in there that won't take that crap, it can't be all upto the manager, you need someone in with the players to stop these playground fights

9. red11

Sgarrista

G.Neville simply is not Captain or leader material. Most of us fans know that, but Ferguson is clueless. Keane had a run in with RVN last year, telling him to pull his weight, and they had to be separated. But the one player who came out after Keane left with compliments and showing his admiration and saying that Keane was the greatest captain he had played under was RVN. So there were no hard feelings between them. That situation was diffused and they just got on with it. Ferguson no longer rules with an iron fist, he no longer has a player like Keane to keep the peace. There have been more bust ups recently than any period.

10. 6thElement

Sgarrista

The last time Keane acted like a captain and pointed out most of the squad were crap he got kicked out of the club.

11. Morba

Caporegime

Ruud to liverpool, replace cisse :]

12. Nismo

Capodecina

RvN to Real Madrid if they dont land Henry (which they wont).

13. Youstolemyname

Soldato

There is about as much chance of RvN coming to Liverpool as a swap deal involving Traore and Rooney taking place :p

14. Loki

Asus Rep

Liverpool can have Ruud.

Only if Stevie G goes to the True Reds in return :D

15. red11

Sgarrista

--------------------------------------

------------Stam---------------------

Beckham----Keane--------------------

-------------RVN---------------------

That's quite a team Ferguson is building up there isn't it?

16. _Jimlad_

Capodecina

now that would be a nice deal :p

17. Loki

Asus Rep

-------------Barthez------------------

---------Stam----McGrath-------Sharpe

-------------------------------------

Beckham----Keane--Ince-----Whiteside

-------------RVN---------------------

One thing you can hang your hat on is that Fergie will not suffer fools gladly. The only saving grace is that when he has got rid of big name players with big name egos we have always come out the other side better for it. I dont really see this as ny different

18. syke

Capodecina

All i know is that theres big talks of exchanging RVN for Torres + Money. Hopefully this happens ;)

19. LeoWyatt

Wise Guy

I've said I'd happily take Ruud at Liverpool, he's a proven premiership goal scorer :)

20. LeoWyatt

Wise Guy

Not a chance, Chelsea will swoop is with a 40 gazillion pound bid and snaffle him up :(