So whats going to happen to RVN then

Associate
RVN Has just been spotted leaveing Man U.

ruud_leaves.jpg

...sorry!

Man of Honour
Mr Singh said:
Yeah hes a great talent - I would have him in my first team anyday!

How comes don't you rate him greenlizard? He is definately the next bergy :p

edit: rephrased

Perhaps I am being a bit harsh. Tbh when he started on a run of a few games he looked quite good, but that's exactly what he needs - more time to adjust. I think luck has been against him this season too, when he get's injured he doesn't really have time to settle back in because Adabayor starts to play upfront with Henry. Ah well :)

Soldato
OP
Van Persie has tremendous talent and is technically a good player. Good feet, play a number of positions fast and athletic. Only question mark really is over his tempremant. Typical Dutch player ;)

I'd have him at Old Trafford for sure

Soldato
Loki said:
Van Persie has tremendous talent and is technically a good player. Good feet, play a number of positions fast and athletic. Only question mark really is over his tempremant. Typical Dutch player ;)

he's ok but hardly set the world alight

Soldato
Loki said:

far to much baggage with van persie - he is a liability on the pitch and off it has been in trouble numerous times

Soldato
Crazy Fool said:
RVN did not play 35 league games mate... there are only 38 in the season... he was have came on as a sub for some comparing to mins on the pitch might be a fair comparison....

RvN

7 sub apps in 35 games

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/v/van_nistelrooy_47691.stm

Henry

2 sub apps in 32 games

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/h/henry_22698.stm

BoomAM said:
Unless ive missed something, its just the one thing isnt it?

RvP hasn't done anything wrong off the pitch. He was never charged in the Rape case.

Associate
G|mp said:
I cant keep watching Ruud skulk about like Matt Le Tissier is the only way to describe it

what a stupid way to describe it, matty never skulked, he played the game how he wanted to play, loved his club and done very well for us.

dont bring mlt into this thread pls.

Ribbo

Permabanned
I will bring whoever i like into this thread when decribing someone thank you very much

Anyone who knows anything about football knows he was a lazy *******

Soldato
G|mp said:
I will bring whoever i like into this thread when decribing someone thank you very much

yeah you are true, i live in Southampton, he was good... bloody good but also friggin lazy!

Associate
G|mp said:

well at least think about what you type.

skulk ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sklk)
intr.v. skulked, skulk·ing, skulks
To lie in hiding, as out of cowardice or bad conscience; lurk.
To move about stealthily.
To evade work or obligation; shirk.

la·zy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lz)
adj. la·zi·er, la·zi·est
Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
Depicted as reclining or lying on its side. Used of a brand on livestock.

no denieng matty was lazy, but he didnt skulk, he just played the game at his pace and turned up to score a cracker when needed. He certainly didnt do what RVN has done and walk around like a smacked child only to pop up and score 3.

Soldato
ribbo said:
well at least think about what you type.

skulk ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sklk)
intr.v. skulked, skulk·ing, skulks
To lie in hiding, as out of cowardice or bad conscience; lurk.
To move about stealthily.
To evade work or obligation; shirk.

la·zy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lz)
adj. la·zi·er, la·zi·est
Resistant to work or exertion; disposed to idleness.
Slow-moving; sluggish: a lazy river.
Conducive to idleness or indolence: a lazy summer day.
Depicted as reclining or lying on its side. Used of a brand on livestock.

no denieng matty was lazy, but he didnt skulk, he just played the game at his pace and turned up to score a cracker when needed. He certainly didnt do what RVN has done and walk around like a smacked child only to pop up and score 3.

ease up noob...

just calm down, he was class but was lazy and walked a lot... we are talking about RVN anyhow...

let it go man.. :p

Man of Honour
Always used to make me chuckle when people came out with comments like "Matt Le Tissier, scored 2 goals, but what else did he do????" after matches. I agree with ribbo, he may have been lazy at times but he wasn't a sulker to the same degree as RvN.

Associate
Crazy Fool said:
ease up noob...

just calm down, he was class but was lazy and walked a lot... we are talking about RVN anyhow...

let it go man.. :p

im calm, im also not a n00b, i just cant tolerate lazy journo's and lazy comparisons thats why i asked he didnt bring mlt into this thread.

coming back to rvn in my opinion i think it's just an internal manure issue, it'll sort itself out by either ronaldo or rvn leaving, as a saints fan it's always nice to have drama at another club :D , i would love manure to bring another set of really good youngsters through and i wouldnt mind them getting hold of nolan and some other england fringe players, ultimatly i want to see someone _anyone_ knock chelski off the top spot :(

ribbo

Permabanned
Oh your an ABU then, all makes sense now

I think what you should do is calm yourself down and not get offended
if someone slags of your favourite player, **** happens dude

And both of your dictionary accounts describe MLT to a tee

Associate
G|mp said:
Oh your an ABU then, all makes sense now

I think what you should do is calm yourself down and not get offended
if someone slags of your favourite player, **** happens dude

And both of your dictionary accounts describe MLT to a tee

dude im calm, im slouched in my seat sighing at your posts and then posting something to counter your ill thought posts, **** off mlt as much as you want, but dont call him something he isnt.

and what do you mean by an abu? pls spell it out to me, im a big boy, i can take you being mean to me.

Ribbo

Soldato
ribbo said:
dude im calm, im slouched in my seat sighing at your posts and then posting something to counter your ill thought posts, **** off mlt as much as you want, but dont call him something he isnt.

and what do you mean by an abu? pls spell it out to me, im a big boy, i can take you being mean to me.

Ribbo

ABU = Anyone But United

Permabanned
ribbo said:

Ribbo

Sigh all you want son, my opinion of MLT hasent changed

And you have said nothing to make me change my mind

He was a lazy ******* maybe you should take off your MLT rose tinted specs™

Soldato
You like the tinted specs phrase dont you? ;) :p

He was quite lazy though. But the difference was that he's be lazy for 99% of the game and then do something brillient, usually a goal.
RvN would be lazy all game and do nothing one day, and then the next he's be lazy 99% of the game and score in the last percent.
Wierd analogy i know. :p

Back
Top Bottom