So whats the best dance tune ever?

Soldato
I can't believe nobody has mentioned Paul Van Dyke - Nothing But You !! :eek:

Gives me goose pimples all over and I cried when Big Al dropped it in Escape once :p

Also :

Tiesto - Tears From the Moon
William Orbit - Barbers Adagio for Strings ( Ferry Corsten Remix )
Paul Van Dyke - Time of Our Lives

I wanna go out clubbing now :(

Roll on 27th March - PVD in Escape :cool:

Associate
Originally posted by Piggymon
Also :

William Orbit - Barbers Adagio for Strings ( Ferry Corsten Remix )
Paul Van Dyke - Time of Our Lives

I wanna go out clubbing now :(

Roll on 27th March - PVD in Escape :cool:
Ohhhh 'Time Of Our lives'.............i go hunting through my MP3 collection to find it to play :)

Just over 2 weeks to go Piggy, then plenty of Hands In The Air and Messyness, lol :D

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Hedge
Faithless - Insomnia

The best tune in the world ever :D from hearing it played out back in Ibiza to actually playing it myself at Ikon (and still getting goosebumps) does it every time.
Otherwise 99% of the tunes here ;)
Not forgetting Double 99 - RipGroove, and if it hasnt been mentioned already Frankie Knuckles - Tear Drops oh and Nightcrawlers - Push the feeling on....... :D
Oh Oh Oh and Alison Limerick - Where love lives :)

Associate
mine would b:
Robert miles-children (never get sick of it)
ATB-9pm till i come
Aurora- hear you calling
Veracocha- carte blanche

and thats all i can think of at the min :cool:

Associate
Everything mentioned is excellent, but I think obvious ones that have been missed are

Darren Tate - Now is the time
Signum - Coming On Storng
Hedonix - Sunstorm
Plummet - Damage/Cherish the Day
Darren Tata vs. Jono Grant - Shine
Blank & Jones - After Love
Agnelli & Nelson - Everyday
DJ Tiesto - Urban Train
Lost Tribe - Gamemaster

edit:
Jurgen Vries - Wilderness/The Theme
Sasha - Xpander
Grace - Not Over Yet
Gouryella - Gouryella
Freefall feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive
Angelic - Its my Turn
BBE - seven days and one week

Last edited:
Soldato
Originally posted by BENdage
Jurgen Vries - Wilderness/The Theme
Sasha - Xpander

"Jurgen Vries - The Theme" I love too. I remember it coming on in Escape the Saturday after I got my A Level results and boy did I get a rush :D

I thought Xpander was done by Marc (or Mark) Dawn?

Associate
Originally posted by AlphaNumeric
"Jurgen Vries - The Theme" I love too. I remember it coming on in Escape the Saturday after I got my A Level results and boy did I get a rush :D

I thought Xpander was done by Marc (or Mark) Dawn?

hey man. I was there too after my a levels. What year did you get your results in?

avb18

A

avb18

03_gouryella_-_wallhalla_(armin_van_burrens_rising_star_mix)

&

00 - The Quest - C Sharp.mp3

Both pretty amazing dance tunes, get them if you haven't heard them before :)

Soldato
Originally posted by BENdage
hey man. I was there too after my a levels. What year did you get your results in?
Would have been 2002. I walked into Room 1 just to see who was in there, and suddenly I heard the first few chords of "The Theme", right before it kicked into the good part. I looked across to the DJ (Big Al) and my dopamine and serotinin levels shot up like a rocket and from my PoV time slowed down. Brilliant night.

God I miss that club ATM :(. All my friends tonight have gone off to the local cheese club and I've stayed home because I know I'd hate it. :( I want to be sociable but I'm so god damn sick of clubs that play **** I'd rather be at home in my room on my own!

Other good tracks :

4 Clubbers - Children (remix of Robert Miles but harder!)
C & A - Sweet Dreams
Kontact - Show Me a Sign (remix of Binary Finary but reminds me of Escape in the Park with Gary and myself gurning away to Dave Pearce)

There's more but I can't be arsed to look at the track listings for some of my live sets.

/edit

Tillman Uhrmacher - On the Run.

One of the first songs I heard on Dance Anthems. Its got a good beat, a nice "floaty part" but only ever heard it in a club once and I was far too off it to stand up and get out of the chillout room.

Last edited:

Ben

Ben

Associate
Originally posted by Piggymon

Shouldn't that be Conjure One feat. Sinead O Conner - Tears From The Moon (Tiesto In Search Of Sunrise Remix)? :)

I prefer Hybrid's Twisted On The Terrace Mix, the original isn't too bad either.

As for me, it depends on what mood I'm in. But lets see:

Veracocha - Carte Blanche
The Morrighan - Remember [Lange Remix]
Nalin & Kane - Beachball
Space Brothers - Show Me Love [Matt Darey's Mash Up Remix] (I do love the original too but Matt's one just blows it out the window)
Lost Tribe - My Soul (it's basically Gamemaster with different vocals)
Hybrid - Symphony
BT - Flaming June
Armin - Blue Fear [TE mixes]

Too many more to list :)

Associate
Originally posted by AlphaNumeric
God I miss that club ATM :(. All my friends tonight have gone off to the local cheese club and I've stayed home because I know I'd hate it. :( I want to be sociable but I'm so god damn sick of clubs that play **** I'd rather be at home in my room on my own!
Don’t Worry George, its only 18 Days till you will be back in Swansea and ready to P A R T Y on down in Escape to PVD, Big Al & Danny, and the 6am licence has been granted :D

Saying that i am wetting my appetite with some Scott Bond and Matt Hardwick this weekend down in Slinky OH (Very Messy i know) hehehe ;) but i will be back in ship shape for some PVD on the 27th :D

Back
Top Bottom