So who else has been blessed with the receeding hairline gene

Caporegime
Started at 21, really thin on top to say the least. :(

Pretty freaky to wake up in the morning and see your pillow literally plastered in hair. :(

Caporegime
I've just started to go grey pretty rapidly however, not sure which is worse!

I'm 21.

Obviously balding is worse, if your hair goes grey you have cheap options like hair dye. If it starts coming out then your options dramatically decrease to hair transplant surgery or wigs.

Soldato
I'm getting balder by the year and I'm only 20.

It's a blessing in disguise as I suit a shaved head better than a full head of hair and it's also so much less hassle not having to worry about hair.

Associate
I'm well past receeding, I'm happier with the clippers with no guard than I ever was with a full head of hair, it's just so hassle free.

Work with a fella that took tablets to try to keep his hair until he wised up and got the clippers out as well. Another mate got some treatment thing done where it looks like he has a full head of hair now. It looks great but he says he regrets getting it done so much, if he had the choice he wouldn't have got it done. Actually, another boy I know got it done too but dunno what he thinks of it.

Soldato
Developing a widow's peak, but it's not too bad yet. I'm only 23 though, and my dad's side of the family all seem to end up being pretty bald, so I'm not holding out too much hope!

Man of Honour
Mines receeding around the temples although if its cut right its not so noticable but its hassle and I cba any more

Rroff thats a decent look, have it about as short now and have the stubble etc..

I do the 3 day stubble look well too :D unfortunatly its a bitch to maintain :( otherwise I'd go with that normally as it balances my face.

Soldato
patrick_stewart_03.jpg

There is hope.

Soldato
Oh yeah, that always cheered me up first thing in the morning, still get it form the lads at work every now and then, but thankfully im no longer the most receded :D
Haha. I haven't seen anyone from school in years so I've no idea where I am in terms of baldness. :p

On the plus side if I shaved it and ditch the glasses I can pull off the "Jason Statham" look... I just don't have the self confidence to "wear" it lol.
Hmm might be something to investigate over the summer. Not sure mother would approve however. :rolleyes:

The "Geoffrey Boycott" manoeuvre. ;)

There is hope.
Brings a new meaning to the phrase, "Make it so, Number one!". :D:cool:

Soldato
Why? Mine's been going since I was 16. Ten years on it hasn't stopped. So what? Can't fight it, no point getting upset about it.

Good lord, we agree on something else! ;):D

I couldn't say when my hair started to thin out but I'm now 25 and there is visible scalp all the way from the front to the crown. I think give it a year and there'll not be much left except for the back and sides.

Bizarrely, it's not actually bothering me as much as I figured it would! Sometimes it frustrates me, but then I realise there's absolutely squat I can do about it!

Back
Top Bottom