So who else has been blessed with the receeding hairline gene

Associate
Isn't baldness to do with your mothers side? I always thought it was?

Yeah... I think I read something like that. All this "you inherit this from your mother" or "you inherit this from your father" is 90% rubbish, but I think this is 1 of the 10%... Only defects on the Y chromosome can be only inherited from your father, and only defects on the X chromosome can be only inherited from your mother (if you are a man), and I think the 'baldness gene' is on the X chromosome

Associate
i disagree, my hair started to reseed 10 years ago, and i swear it was down to towelling & products my personal view is hair was never intended to be covered in products or washed, washing it strips out the natural goodness surely? if you have strong hair then maybe no issues, but if its thinning and falling out why help it :D

My misses reckons my hair is not greasy and does not smell, i trust her to say otherwise, its only my personal view, but it makes sense to me, my hair is healthier for not washing it so often, there is no need water should do the job. i know i have no medical or scientific evidence but its one of those things i swear by

here are some pic's to back my statement! lol

Summer 2000 - clearly creeping back

2010 - do OK 10 years on

lol @ saying that, then having your hair covered in peroxide in the photo.

Back
Top Bottom