so who's been hitting the town tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Thats a shame.

I do find your statement funny fat mouthy weegie slags always are, but a lot of my glasgow mates feel the exact same with that last sentence you said there and they put it down to being stuck in a **** hole etc and too many dafties.

Man, glasgow doesny half blow sometimes.

Same here!! :rolleyes:

:p

Get that bs all over the UK tbh. You should go out in greenock on a friday night if you want to see dafties..

But then walking down union street in aberdeen on a friday night at about 2am isnt much better really. Ive seen more fights/bs outside of glasgow than in glasgow.

Soldato
Coming from a student, Friday nights are pretty bad as a general rule, only attend specifically student nights, and Saturdays are just a no-go. Would rather sit and revise than risk upsetting a drunk 40something in TigerTiger/equivalent.

Soldato
Had three locals screaming at each other outside my flat earlier. Turns out one of them nicked another ones bottle. This then led to the other calling the thief nasty words and screaming something about his naughty word children.

I then quickly retreated from my window.

I love Glasgow!

Soldato
Yes but only to pickup the mrs. Saw some fat Glaswegian slags shouting abuse at the police, saw a guy being dragged from a bar by the same group of police, then saw an ambulance rushing down the road. Oh how I loathe this country and it's bull****.

+1 regarding general Town Centres (Replace Glasgow with Swindon and re-read^)

Had a smoke round a friend's, work in the morning! :( Tomorrow, though, am off to London for Loefah and Oneman! :D

Associate
I can remember my clubbing days, just go out have a good time and dance like idiots to the latest dance tunes.

Then at one or two o'clock, leave, get a burger or kebab then stand in a shop door opposite the club and watch it all kick off when the people who couldn't handle their beer came out the club.

Happy days.

Soldato
I can remember my clubbing days, just go out have a good time and dance like idiots to the latest dance tunes.

Then at one or two o'clock, leave, get a burger or kebab then stand in a shop door and watch it all kick off when the people who couldn't handle their beer came out the club.

Happy days,

Pretty much the same these days, except you're at a slightly greater risk of being knifed/attacked while in the club or battered while standing having your burger/kebab with no provocation.

Only a mild percentage greater, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom