So you think you have big legs?

Soldato
zain said:
lol Im sure he lifted heavy to get them that big :o

I thought only I was laughing that he has a very small package haha :p

If you had legs the size of tree trunks, yours would look tiny as well...its about proportion innit...

Soldato
Absolutly awsome legs, just amazing development. I would love to have legs like that.
Steroids have obviously been used, but so what steroids are not magic beans, there maybe even be a little synthol use involved
And why are people looking at his package? :confused:

Associate
NitrogenY3K said:
Steroids have obviously been used, but so what steroids are not magic beans, there maybe even be a little synthol use involved

Well said, I doubt that there's much synthol in there though, all nicely striated none of that smooth bolus of oil look that synthol tends to produce (like Ernie Taylors tear drop a few years ago).

Associate
KizZ said:
Can he wear trousers?

Probably not very easily, I have to buy jeans in comfort fit and 4" too big in the waist and my thighs are only about 29" round. Walking should be fine he'll just wear his trousers through where they chafe (done that before). :D

Associate
attachment.php

If it is Mustafa, this is what the whole of him looks like for reference.

Soldato
punky_munky said:
You'd want to look like that!? It's freakish to be frank.

Id love to look like that, and i would wear shorts everywhere I went :D. tbh these pro's love being called freaks and couldnt care less what people in the street think about their appearence, they do what they do because they love it and its their job. Good on them i see to have that dedication to get up to them freakish standards

Soldato
chimponarope said:
Probably not very easily, I have to buy jeans in comfort fit and 4" too big in the waist and my thighs are only about 29" round. Walking should be fine he'll just wear his trousers through where they chafe (done that before). :D

I can ruin a pair of trousers after wearing them 3-4 times. Esp in summer .

Most trousers i buy will be stretched to the max around the thigh area when i crouch down. Might get an old pair and see if i can Incredible hulk them to shreds :p

Caporegime
oddjob62 said:
I can ruin a pair of trousers after wearing them 3-4 times. Esp in summer .

Most trousers i buy will be stretched to the max around the thigh area when i crouch down. Might get an old pair and see if i can Incredible hulk them to shreds :p
Did that on Friday :( I was wearing the only pair of trousers that now fit me and the gym was hot so they stuck to my legs, I started squatting and they ripped just as I got to the crouching position. They ripped from the left buttock right down to the left knee. Everyone at the gym laughed at me :(

Associate
Pigeon_Killer said:
Did that on Friday :( I was wearing the only pair of trousers that now fit me and the gym was hot so they stuck to my legs, I started squatting and they ripped just as I got to the crouching position. They ripped from the left buttock right down to the left knee. Everyone at the gym laughed at me :(

:D

http://www.sksports.co.uk/acatalog/Crazee_Wear.html 80's style baggies are your friend, just not in the fashion department ;) They do the job though!

Back
Top Bottom