So you think you have big legs?

Associate
Morba said:
52" chest / 19.5" neck / 40" waist.
things went wrong when i moved to wales, i got 'comfortable' and since then hadnt been to the gym (near on 6 years).
now im 48" chest / 18.5" neck / 42" waist :<

i have no plans to go all out, i couldnt afford it for a start! but would like to get some of that bulk back :D

JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im possitivley tiny by comparraison, I thought my lay off's were pretty bad as well...went 9 months recently & then got back into BIG time & trying my best now to do it all properly

Still judging by your current stat's it shouldnt be too hard for you to get back up...should it???

Neil

Caporegime
shouldnt be. im 19 stone 22%bf. im mostly working on cardio and fat loss with some weights thrown in (well, its more like a cardio session with 5 or 6 weights exercises, 3 days split 4 days a week). i wont be building muscle as fast as i could be as my diet is all set for fat loss really.

still, get myself to a good base then i can start doing some bigger weights.

Associate
NitrogenY3K said:
Lets not be childish, you dont feel sick.

Well they are just better than normal legs, imagine them things in a scrum on a rugby pitch?

I am, I can't imagine them being applied to any sport, they are the result of a training and diet regime based on cosmetics, not sporting performance.

Rugby is a power based sport, confusing power with strength is a common mistake.

Caporegime
holy ****.

the platz guy, man are those legs real? his thighs look stupidly large right there.

and the pic just above of mustafa, what has he done to his pecks? its like they are made soley from scar tissue, or have been photoshopped or something. crazy.

thing is, can he run any faster?

Soldato
When he is tensing his leg muscles like that, how come he doesn't practically pop his knee caps out. :confused: Surely with that amount of pressure at the wrong angle = serious pain?

Soldato
the body adapts slowly over time. Its not like he woke up one day and his body was 250lbs. As he's gained muscle the tendons, ligaments, bones. Everything has learned to adapt or slowly change shape to allow all that muscle to sit on him.

he may walk somewhat like a penguin due to all that muscle and may have breathing issues due to the weight but otherwise flexing isnt going to do anything to him. a lot of bodybuilders have sleeping issues, apnea I think its called. They get numbness from laying there for long periods of time.

Associate
OMG - These guys make "Wacko" Jacko seem like Mary Poppins ! :p

I heard also that Jacko was getting into the weights ................ what sort of man/girl freak would that create?

Back
Top Bottom