Social Media is detrimental to your health

Soldato
Dumb as hell - She should be charged, not sure what with, but she could have endangered other lives with her stupidity.

Soldato
What the..? How the heck did she manage to fall out? :confused:

Presuming the driver would at least be charged for her not wearing a seat belt. She clearly wasn't wearing one to be able fall out the car window!

Associate
What the..? How the heck did she manage to fall out? :confused:

Presuming the driver would at least be charged for her not wearing a seat belt. She clearly wasn't wearing one to be able fall out the car window!
An adult is responsible for their own seatbelt not the driver, however letting the thick numpty hang out the window should come under dangerous driving.

Soldato
An adult is responsible for their own seatbelt not the driver, however letting the thick numpty hang out the window should come under dangerous driving.
True but I still feel like the driver should take some responsibility. if I ever have any passengers I always make sure everyone has a seat belt on before I drive off, regardless of their age.

Soldato
Makes me think of that video where some guy quite literally falls out of a moving car window.

Edit:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4854600/Horrifying-moment-man-falls-moving-SUV-dies.html

Similar story to the OP, only this guy actually died.

wtf.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Surprised she wasn't killed without being hit by another vehicle, just falling from a car at modest speed could kill, must have been very lucky not to have hit her head. Totally stupid thing to be doing, driver should be charged.

Man of Honour
This kind of stuff still happened long before the days of social media.

Pulled into a retail car park the other day to be met by a BMW coming sideways with the passenger sitting out the window with just his legs inside filming on his mobile.

Back
Top Bottom