Hi, i have hard time deciding what to do. I have following choices : Keep NH-C12P - 0€ - I already own this cooler and the Noctua mounting kit for Socket 1156. The problem is that this cooler is absolutely the worst choice due blocking of 1st and partialy of 2nd memory slot... Wait for Thermalright TRUE 120 Black - few € investment, but must wait - I already own this cooler, but there is no mounting kit for Socket 1156. Buy NH-U12P - 53€ - i can sell the fan, NH-C12P and TRUE 120 Black afterwards (i already have the S1156 kit). Buy NH-U12P SE1366 - 58€ - i can sell both fans, NH-C12P and TRUE 120 Black afterwards (i already have the S1156 kit). Buy Prolimatech Megahalem rev. B (already with S1156 kit) - 60€ - i can sell NH-C12P and TRUE 120 Black Buy Prolimatech Mega Shadow (already with S1156 kit) - 68€ - i can sell NH-C12P and TRUE 120 Black Buy CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ - 30€ - i don't really like this cooler I like the TRUE 120 Black, but i really dislike how Thermalright handled this socket change situation (if we will have mounting kits before end of year here in Europe, then we will be IMHO lucky).