Sofa gaming surface...

Soldato
Bit of a weird one, but hopefully someone here will have some suggestions.

Being the big adult I am now, I have recently bought a house and sacrificed my computer desk in the terms of compromise with the better half. I am currently doing my very adult gaming with a pillow on my lap which supports my keyboard and an old solid mouse mat! Now I know there are big cloth gaming surfaces out there, but I am trying to source something that is solid to almost replicate a desk. I have seen things online which are kinda what i'm after but are getting close to £200. Is there any suggestions anyone can make?

Cheers in advance all! Person to come up with a decent solution will earn a pint on me in my licensed establishment in Leeds ;)

Associate
I have my keyboard and mouse on a sofa pouf in front of my tv . You have to sit up straight but it works for me ,i tried the lay back approach with a pillow and solid mat but it just didnt work for me

Soldato
I think at present this is still quite a niche product as such expect to either pay for it, or mod/build something yourself.

I'm sure you could easily mod some sort of "lap tray" it just won't look as pretty.

Back
Top Bottom