Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by 2blue4u
Congrats, Jodie.

Have you found out what causes it yet?

:D

No funnily enough I found out I was pregnant the week before my appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic, I still went and the consultant is looking after me now, they can't do the tests they would have done because I'm already pregnant. :)

Man of Honour
Originally posted by JodieG
No funnily enough I found out I was pregnant the week before my appointment at the recurrent miscarriage clinic, I still went and the consultant is looking after me now, they can't do the tests they would have done because I'm already pregnant. :)
No - I meant 'what causes the preganancy'? Not - 'what causes the miscarriage'? ;)

Associate
Congratulations.

My boss at work is in a similar position to you and they basically told her to do absolutely nothing (ie no work) until she made it to 12/14 weeks.

Fingers crossed for you and take it easy.

Permabanned
Originally posted by JodieG
After months of trying and 4 miscarriages I'd pleased to say that I'm pregnant again! :D Currently 7 weeks, feeling sick all the time and constantly knackered. My daughter (13 months) is still up 4 times a night as well which makes me more tired but she's teething so can't be helped. I had a scan last week and all was looking good just waiting for another next wednesday to check everything is still going well. I hope you can all keep your fingers crossed for me that this baby will be ok :)

Congrats Jodie :)

Fingers will be crossed :)

Soldato
Congratties to both of you. Just take it easy, smile, and everything should be okay. Now's your chance to get Cliffy to work for his living and put your feet up. Don't get too violent playing DAoC and be sure to let those nasty enemies know of your condition. Be sure to eat plenty of choccies and spoil yourself rotten. It's nice to know the baby will be born in a Saddam-free world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom