Some good news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Jono
Yarrr, congratulations to you both :D

Jodie, did you get my e-mail a while ago? :(

No I never got it :confused: If I did I would have replied :) Want to resend it? I'll keep an eye out for it if you do :)

Soldato
OP
Thanks everyone :) I've been taking it really easy, Cliff's taken some time of work to look after me and Caitlin so I've not had to do much at all, which is nice :D

Soldato
Good news indeed Jodie (& Cliffy;) ). Hope it all goes well for you all! You two are a glutton for punishment! With Alisha at 16 months and Murray at two months we have our work cut out as you two will also But it will be great for you both to see Caitlin and new arrival being brought up so close together!

Take it easy and don't worrry - I'm sure everything will go smoothly!

Good luck!:)

Man of Honour
Congratulations Cliffy and Jodie, that's great news and I wish you both the best of luck.

Jodie, did you know a while ago though? I'm sure I've seen your MSN name lately as "Jodie and Bump" so I assumed you were pregnant and I'd missed the announcement. :)

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Davey_Pitch
Congratulations Cliffy and Jodie, that's great news and I wish you both the best of luck.

Jodie, did you know a while ago though? I'm sure I've seen your MSN name lately as "Jodie and Bump" so I assumed you were pregnant and I'd missed the announcement. :)

I've known for a little while but didn't want to announce it before in case something happened again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom