Some gratuitous pictures....

Soldato
Jeez, after the third minute of scrolling I was going to ask if the car had any sides or if it was all front, then I saw the last pic!

Man of Honour
The_Dark_Side said:
nice car but do they actually come in any other colour?
pretty much every 330i/D seems to be that shade of blue. (not that there's anything wrong with it you understand)

You are joking right? There are far too few around in that colour, almost all of them are silver or black :(

Man of Honour
The_Dark_Side said:
seriously, every time i see one it's that particular shade.
i was beginning to think it was a limited edition ;)

Nah, the only limited edition like that was the Avus Blue 525i/525d/520i Sports in 2002.

Nothing similar with the 3. Topaz Blue is an unfortunately reasonably rare colour on any BMW. Everyone just picks the sensible silver or black :(

Soldato
[TW]Fox said:
Nah, the only limited edition like that was the Avus Blue 525i/525d/520i Sports in 2002.

Nothing similar with the 3. Topaz Blue is an unfortunately reasonably rare colour on any BMW. Everyone just picks the sensible silver or black :(
i seem to see way too many 5's in the same colour.
i was at a meeting two weeks ago and there were four of them in the same colour (or what looks like the same colour anyway)

Associate
I did a big hearty LOL at the fact the very first picture is a cropped super-closeup of the badge. Just incase anybody missed it, eh. Nice colour, don't like the car though.

Back
Top Bottom