Some ladies are just plain crazy.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
ElRazur said:
There is no defence, i made the statement as a joke but these guys just blew everything ott...Great.

it was a crap joke. if i was them, i'd have crucified you too. and your virgin newborn

Associate
To be fair she did have reasonable justification in my opinion. Some black man gave her AIDS and she took it upon herself to go on a revenge mission and infect as many black people as she could.

Soldato
qwerty said:
To be fair she did have reasonable justification in my opinion. Some black man gave her AIDS and she took it upon herself to go on a revenge mission and infect as many black people as she could.
how is that resonable?
if she'ed killed the orginal guy then SURE, but not just random people, tbh THATS RACIST!

Permabanned
qwerty said:

You see that as justification? To attack black people, just because it happened to be a black guy who infected her?

How the **** can you see that as reasonable justification?

Soldato
OP
qwerty said:

Erm racism? short sightedness? foolishness? or all just all of the above.
And to be honest their is nothing "fair" in that instance.

Associate
iCraig said:
You see that as justification? To attack black people, just because it happened to be a black guy who infected her?

How the **** can you see that as reasonable justification?

Well it would have ****** her up in the head to have it done to her. I probably would've done the same in her situation, but then any excuse.

Permabanned
qwerty said:
Well it would have ****** her up in the head to have it done to her.

Indeed, but I know people who have/had have worse afflictions than AID's, and they don't hold bitterness against random people.

qwerty said:
I probably would've done the same in her situation, but then any excuse.

Any excuse for what? I hope you don't mean what I think you mean, so please, prove me wrong.

Man of Honour
goldilocks said:
she contracted it off someone in the same way - 'accidentally' - not out of choice
she isn't crazy
she is vindictive- i guess it's her way of evening things out
i'm not condoning it, no way, please don't misinterpret me
but it takes two
it's not murder - it's not even manslaughter
that guy took a risk every time he had unprotected sex
things like this happen, HIV isn't uncommon - you take enough risks and you are bound to have to face the consequences at some point
Whoa

This guy was her lover for TWO YEARS during which period she knew she was infected and she didn't tell him.

Are you telling me that after two years of a relationship you wouldn't have had unprotected sex with someone??

[edit]Ah, I see you've amended. Fair enough.

Soldato
OP
iCraig said:
Never heard of them. You may however be referring to norks. The two objects that control women.

Left nork controls the left side of the body, and the right nork controls the right.

Is it?...strange :confused: I once heard Holly35 (iirc) use them in the Girlie meet thread, i presume she must have one (or two - she used the plural version)

Back
Top Bottom