Some people are so thick and gullible

Soldato
Tbh he is a bitfick, since the BT software CD he got with his modem has minimum specs on it, as does the box his modem would have came with etc etc.
The BT script jockey must have missed the bit that says "check computer specification" making it an even bigger plonker.
Ok so he isnt entirely IT savvy but i'm sure he can read.

Man of Honour
OP
Pinter75 said:
He still has a video recorder - nostalgia!

About 3 months ago he came to me because he was having problems playing a video tape he borrowed off somebody else. After consulting the bloke who lent it to him he said he'd recorded it on Long Play. After talking to thicko he admitted that he still had a standard play video.
Mind you he said he's had this Ferguson Videostar since 1982 :eek:

Soldato
dmpoole said:
About 3 months ago he came to me because he was having problems playing a video tape he borrowed off somebody else. After consulting the bloke who lent it to him he said he'd recorded it on Long Play. After talking to thicko he admitted that he still had a standard play video.
Mind you he said he's had this Ferguson Videostar since 1982 :eek:

Holy toploader batman, that would be older than a LOT of OcUK forum members :o

Soldato
I thought this would be better, as CBS asked for no aethism trolling.

gullible.JPG

Man of Honour
OP
Tommy B said:
I don't think he's stupid. If he doesn't know anything about computers then it isn't his fault.

It's like asking a 5 year old what various buttons in a car do.

Yes he is. He works with over 400 other blokes who know such things and he couldn't be arsed to ask before talking to some idiot on the end of a phone.

3 incidents today -
One bloke asked me if I know anything about trees but I said I knew nowt but know a man who does. One internal phone call later and a fitter was with him advising about trees.
Another bloke asked me what I knew about PS2's of which I knew nothing so I sent him to Gordon in packing.
Another bloke was sent to me because he was told I knew about modem routers and I answered all his questions.

This type of questioning goes on all day all over the factory and there are experts (or near experts) in everything but this prat would rather do things his own way. So yes he is an idiot for not asking workmates first.

Back
Top Bottom