Something odd happened this morning.

Soldato
A Lady, let her self into my house, shouted for me to wake up and ran up the stairs.
She opened my bedroom door and walked in, she walked to the side of the bed then looked up from her paper and it was ONLY THEN, she realised she just barged into the wrong house and woke up the wrong person!

She was a care worker, late 40's. She was supposed to go to Number 14, Not 24.

Her face was priceless, she then promptly ran out of my house whilst shouting sorry a few times..
I bet if a bloke did that and it was a woman in the bed he would be locked up..

Soldato
Yep advantage of living in a very quiet village.
Really? I remember when we stayed in Field Broughton a few years back. Very remote and if anything we felt more vulnerable. Easy target when you’re in the middle nowhere. Was a nice house though. Guess it depends on your digs! :)

Permabanned
On my first visit to Amsterdam my friend and I went and got blasted while his wife was in the hotel sorting herself out. On our return, super redeye stoned we entered the house and trudged up the stairs looking at the floor, so imagine our surprise when a man in just his pants jumped out of the room on the first floor and started shouting at us. We tried to explain we'd rented a room here but he was having none of it and trying to grab the key from our hand. It then dawned on me, this room wasn't a kitchen in our hotel and something had seriously gone wrong. Turned out we were in the place a few doors down and our key had opened his front door lol.

I'm sure we'd have realised had we not been so baked and were probably just looking forward to lying down.

Associate
Reminds me of a few years back when me and my missus checked into quite a posh hotel near Manchester and due to some balls-up at reception I opened the room door to find a, shall we say, older woman lying on the bed in her bra and knickers. My shock was nothing compared to hers and she leapt upwards on the bed like the cartoon cat in Tom and Jerry. I don't reckon she'd moved as fast in years.

Cue lots of explanations and apologies, the result of which was that we got upgraded to one of the hotel suites. I don't know what happened to the unfortunate woman ... cardiac treatment probably!!

Permabanned
Happened to me once. I was dissapointed when she walked into my bedroom but at least she didn't shout. I just layed there and said, "errrr, hello?". She too runs off. "Omg I'm so sorry"!

Time I did lock my door some elderly chap wiggling his keys about trying to unlock it. I stood there for a minute until I realised the penny wasn't going to drop, so politely said through the door "I think you've got the wrong house mate". Proper olde English accent comes about "Ohhhhhh I'm terribly sorry young man, terribly sorry"!

Made my day lol.

Associate
I remember being in halls of residence at uni. The only time the door was unlocked waking up to some screaming women that eventually realised they were on the wrong floor.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Well it could have been worse, you could have woken up with morning wood & she caught you rubbing one off, now that would have been embarrassing!. :p

Soldato
I had a similar experience, I was pulled over or stopped in traffic one afternoon when a woman in probably her late 50’s opened my car door and started to get into the passenger seat, she was so focused on whatever she was talking about that she completely ignored me repeatedly & politely saying "excuse me , I think you’ve made a mistake I don’t know you please get out of my car". She continued to get in and I started to raise my voice as she still wasn’t listening.

It wasn’t until she was sat in the seat trying to put the seat belt on that she looked over at me and realised

The sheer look of horror on her face as it dawned on her what she’d done

She couldn’t even look me in the eye as she said sorry, rapidly got back out and scuttled off sheepishly

I bet she just wanted the earth to swallow her up

Back
Top Bottom