Something that annoyed me on the way home

Soldato
OP
Draeger,

I was doing about 80 in the middle lane, The first bike passed me in the outside lane at about 120 but as he was about a car length ahead of me, (still in the outside lane) he dropped off the throttle almost completley and turned around to look at the 2nd rider.

As he was looking behind him he drifted across in to the middle lane, the result of which was a bike, about a car length infront of me, slowing down dramatically.

Hope this explains it a bit better.

Soldato
Draeger said:
I agree, Nazbit. Some bikers are complete clowns on the road, certain of them give us all a bad name and tarnish us all with the same brush as it were.

I'm a bit unclear about what the situation was here though. Did the first guy pass you in the outside lane and then drift over into your ( middle ) lane or did he drift over as he was passing you, causing you to take evasive action?.

Yep, cheers.

As I said.......clowns on the road.

Some of these guys never learn until its too late.

Soldato
OP
Exactly,

And it annoys me that at a time when people are campaigning for motorists to pay particular attention, and look out for bikers, that there are people out there who are making enemies out of motorists and will get everyone else a bad name.

Associate
I know motorbikes perform quite well (I ride a gixxer 600 SRAD) :). But if its rush hour there still isn't gonna be enough room to easily hit 120.

Back
Top Bottom