Son wants an iPhone like his mates

Soldato
Apple replace both the shell and the battery on their refurbs iirc, so you’re getting something that’s as close to new as possible without changing the innards.

I suspect Amazon class their returns as refurbs and that’s not quite the same thing.

Soldato
Smartfonestore is a good option depending on the model, i've bought loads of stuff from them in the past, they offer no quibble returns if your not happy and now also give a years warranty, i've bought all grades and even c grade was very good

Permabanned
Don't waste your money. The phones and batteries have a limited lifespan - it's the same with Android, too. Is it really so difficult to tell your son that you don't have the money?

So what you saying here is don’t buy a phone? lol

You can pick up iPhones 6S / iPhone 7s / iPhone 8’s really cheap. They only usually require a shell, screen and battery replacement to get them looking brand new. Maybe ask around someone might have one lying around in the draw?

Soldato
Does he have a phone that works and is perfectly serviceable?
How old is he?
Does he have any form of income?

Kids always want what their mates have and what's deemed that month to be cool, if he has a job or some form of income, suggest he saves and you go halves.

Associate
Does he have a phone that works and is perfectly serviceable?
How old is he?
Does he have any form of income?

Kids always want what their mates have and what's deemed that month to be cool, if he has a job or some form of income, suggest he saves and you go halves.

The boy has his money and budget.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for all the help guys - ended up getting an 8+ from weselltek - turns out to be pristine, looks like new and he is over the moon with it - so much so that my daughter wants to buy one now too and she never turns her head to keep up with people - normally doesn't care and just does her own thing

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Thanks for all the help guys - ended up getting an 8+ from weselltek - turns out to be pristine, looks like new and he is over the moon with it - so much so that my daughter wants to buy one now too and she never turns her head to keep up with people - normally doesn't care and just does her own thing
Nice, good choice :)

Soldato
And so it begins lol.

Permabanned
I know the phone issue was resolved, but had to have a laugh at this one. "Only" needs the shell, screen and battery replaced? :D

Lot less cheaper than buying a brand new phone. I’ve done a few and the phone looks brand new after that! You can even put it in a new box n stick the wrap back on the phone if you purchased a screen protector wrap! Costs a lot less than a brand new one :D

Back
Top Bottom