SONY is a liar

Soldato
james.miller said:
i had one, yes it was good. but it neither played games better than my pc, nor played dvd's better than a decent upscaling player. neither did it have the support or scope of a decent media player on a pc. And it certainly didnt play divx files better than my pc.

Jack of all, master of none. I never once pretended that it was the best at anything, but it was good for what i payed for it and was the reason i recommended it to people who want an all in one cheap solution.
Of course it wont play games as good as your pc, your pc has how many times the power? So you're telling me that if the xbox had the same power as your pc, had a upscaling dvd player and played divx better than anything you still wouldnt choose a one box solution? Which was my initial statement on this subject.

Soldato
JBeck said:
Of course it wont play games as good as your pc, your pc has how many times the power? So you're telling me that if the xbox had the same power as your pc, had a upscaling dvd player and played divx better than anything you still wouldnt choose a one box solution? Which was my initial statement on this subject.

well yes i would then, wouldnt i? but that wasnt your statement, since you have no idea how good the ps3 is going to be:)

Caporegime
JBeck said:
You could use the 'IF' statement all you wanted though...

Soldato
james.miller said:
well yes i would then, wouldnt i? but that wasnt your statement, since you have no idea how good the ps3 is going to be:)
Regardless of how good/bad the PS3 will be, my statement was that i would rather have a one box solution. Of course, it could come out and be the worlds biggest pile of poo and then i'd have to come and find these old posts and edit all this out :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom