1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

*** Sony Xperia Z3 Compact ***

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Christo, 7 Sep 2014.

1. Wah007

Hitman

That's good to know you're not having problems with the case and screen protector. I'm starting to like the pattern now, like rubbing my finger over it.

Which colour case did you get? I got Smoke

Last edited: 26 Oct 2014
  2. Bry

Wise Guy

I just went with black. The pattern does grow on you and i love the fact the usb hatch is covered

3. AbsenceJam

Mobster

Been about a year since I killed my 2-3 pair a month habit. Monster Gratitude, VSonic GR02 Bass Edition, and JVC FXD80, I'd say.

4. AbsenceJam

Mobster

Cruzerlite Bugdroid is not a very good fit on the sides, still waiting to hear of something better.

5. chriscubed

Hitman

It would be ok, but I'm not sure about the pattern on the back.

Currently I'm looking at the ORZLY Fusion, but the one on Amazon seems to have the wrong hole for the cam & flash in the picture. It's right on their website, but more expensive.

"Case-Mate Tough Naked Case" looks nice but £20, or the Ringke fusion looks similar but cheaper at £11. Haven't seen a clear case in person but I'm hoping it lets you see the actual phone you've spent the money on!

Also found the Fone-Case Premium Tough Survivor etc case for £2.90, looks ugly but might be handy on the odd occasion if it's any good.

I can't remember - are we allowed to post amazon links for non-competitor items?

6. Wah007

Hitman

Yeah black is good too. I like the dark colours.

I was going to send it back because there was no Micro Usb cutout, as on the Amazon description it says that there is access for all ports, but I ended up liking it in the end.

7. Wah007

Hitman

Ah, they are a little expensive. Good cases though and have seen good reviews about them. It's good to have a cheapy one on the side too.

The case to stay away from though is the Roxfit gell shell plus. I got it and tried fitting my phone in it and the plastic part on the back of the case came off. It was also so stiff that I thought I would damage my phone trying to push it in there. Paid £17 for it and sent it straight back for a refund.

8. Deluxe1

Soldato

I've got the Case-Mate Tough Naked on mine, no problems with it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. chriscubed

Hitman

Looks decent, is the white tinge to it because it's sitting on the white box or is it always like that? Any chance of a photo of the back?

10. Deluxe1

Soldato

It's just because of the white box, i'll take a shot of the back later.

11. Chabsy

Hitman

I have a Cruzerlite Bugdroid with a Ultimate Sheild glass protector and it does start to lift the protector, so I have gone back to my £2.99 ebay case which is not as nice but does not lift to screen and its more grippy than the Cruzerlite Bugdroid

12. -Mike-

Capodecina

Where is the cheapest place to buy one of these currently chaps?

13. chriscubed

Hitman

I ordered mine on an £18/mo contract with mobiles.co.uk - £432 total over 2 years

Otherwise you can get it from mobile phones direct SIM-free for about £335.

Mine should be delivered tomorrow, but not likely to have a case for a few days at least :(

14. rodenal

Capodecina

Anyone experiencing data connection dropping out then not returning until the phone is rebooted?

Only noticed it over the last couple of days but it's becomming very annoying. Seems an odd thing to happen, suspect it might even be network related so will probably wait a few days. Failing that it looks like a reset is in order as a first port of call

15. Winston

Wise Guy

I had this problem also so I took a small pair of scissors to the bugdroid and trimmed part of the case away, works for now but not the best

16. Aod

Sgarrista

This is the cheapest I can find; http://www.simplyelectronics.net/mainproduct.php?pid=24647&cartid=24647&cartaction=add&sd=

17. Tejstar

Hitman

Seems like there is no access to the magnetic pins with this case - is this correct? Seems strange as the Black Tough case from Case-Mate does have access.

18. Deluxe1

Soldato

Aye, no access.

19. fowler002

Mobster

Z3 or z3c?

20. v0n

Sgarrista