Sorry guys

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
For personal reasons, I am no longer comfortable posting on these forums (not this one in particular - other sections). Because of this I have decided to withdraw myself entirely. If I'm not participating in the forums, it wouldn't make sense to continue Folding for the team - I will be joining a different team so will be continuing with the project (it is one of the teams ahead of you which you would probably never catch so at least we won't be in direct competition).

Please be assured that none of you guys have done anything to precipitate this action. The DC forum is the one place I still enjoy on here and I will be sorry to leave you.

I will not go into specific details as to why I'm leaving in the hope that this thread is allowed to stay. I would not like to leave without at least saying goodbye and wishing you all the best and thanking you for making my time here as enjoyable as it has been.

Stan :(

Associate
I can't stop you leaving dude,:( and I'm very sorry to see you go.:(

I would like to thank you for all the help you have given me to get this machine folding, so a great big 'manhug' from me.:)

All the best for the future, may the lights shine brightly for you and lead you to happiness.

Warren

Soldato
It's a damn shame that the pettiness of these forums can drive people to leave; yours are big shoes to fill, not just in terms of your PPD but more importantly in your contribution to the forum. I think your home farm has been an inspiration to lots of us.

I understand your reasons for leaving, though - good luck over at the other place. :) From what I've seen, that team seems to have a good Folding community too.

Last edited:
Soldato
Really sorry to see you go, your contribution to the team and the forums will be dearly missed, as has already been said, your PPD was truely inspiring and your posts always helpful. :(

Associate
I remember you from a good while ago.. sorry to hear your going!

Not good to still see there internal tensions going on in these forums even after such along time of being away!

Soldato
After my initial despair I should probably expand on that ^

Great contribution to the team and to the forum in general. Thank you very much for all the time, effort and money you've given. We'll miss you, and will have to find a way to fill the 75000 ppw pit in your wake :)

Soldato
The guys above have said it all really - personally I'll miss your comments and banta, and the odd drunken post :D

Alway a shame to lose such an active member of the Team 10 community, but know you have your reasons. Be well and your always be welcome.

S

Associate
Well Big Fella, what can I say. I was looking forward to the end of year tussle.
My back is on the mend and Ill be able to get back to work soon, which hopefully means a complete overhaul of my rigs after we see what AMD brings to the table to answer Intels dominance.
I moved from Team Rage 3D to OcUK and understand the feelings you go through when changing teams. But we all do what we feel is the right thing to do and the F@H bit is the bit that counts no matter which team.
I wish you all the best Bigstan and long may your farm be running that little F@H proggy.

I cant wait for the wrist watch client (Available from Stanford in 2012) 1000ppd / running cost 0.00p

Take care mate.

Soldato
Very sorry to hear this, Stan. I only post here and occasionally in the hardware forums so have obviously missed what's gone on. I hope your new team gives you a quieter life.

Jonathan

Soldato
Dude nooooooooooooooooooo!

I know there are prats :mad: on this forum but you have to ignore them. Hell i've probably been one a few times :(

Sucks to see someone leave for someone elses mistakes :rolleyes:

Sorry to see you go :(

Back
Top Bottom