sounds like a place I really want to work

Associate
Thank you for your application. Please be advised we will only be contacting applicants that have been successful in gaining an interview, therefore if you do not receive any contact up to 10 days from the closing date of the advertised position unfortunately your application has been successful.

direct copy from email reply :D

Soldato
Thank you for your application. Please be advised we will only be contacting applicants that have been successful in gaining an interview, therefore if you do not receive any contact up to 10 days from the closing date of the advertised position unfortunately your application has been successful.

An application for BHS not doubt! :p

Associate
Definitely email them and correct their grammar. What could possibly go wrong?

Perhaps it's the first stage/test of the interview process...

Sgarrista
Commissario
Definitely email them and correct their grammar. What could possibly go wrong?

Perhaps it's the first stage/test of the interview process...

But if they email back, surely that then means hes been unsuccessful because they've contacted him...

Just turn up for work randomly one day.

Soldato

Trump Tower is happy to be of disservice. :p Methinks someone gave the job ad a fat finger salute.

Soldato
I once had a secondment as a Chat Team Leader, I was a supervisor at the time.

My contract stated that once my secondment was up I would then return to a role as a chat manager (top of the food chain).

I kept it quiet and pointed it out to the HR woman at the end of the secondment. Never did get that promotion :p

Back
Top Bottom