Southampton Mini Meet - Saturday - 21st Jan

Soldato
sounds like a plan - is there any chance of putting it off for 2 weeks though? ive only just got back from rome and supposed to be in bournemouth this saturday :(

any plans for the evening? what are you doing during the day? also... do you realise how busy that car park gets in west quay :p if it has to be a halfords, what about the one on winchester road? :)

feb 4th anyone?

Soldato
divine_madness said:
You would never have gone anyway :p

4 weeks i turned up to those Game Soc meetings to meet you and everytime you had an excuse why you weren't there :p

The Nintendo boys and girls scare me with their bright colours and comic book style.

Now i have breakdancing on wednesday too.. so i doubt i'll be down to that ever... no doubt we shall meet at some point though.

Soldato
Phantom said:
also... do you realise how busy that car park gets in west quay :p if it has to be a halfords, what about the one on winchester road? :)

I did try and tell people :p The problem is there aren't many places that aren't busy on Saturday. We might have to use Lesiure World instead if thats not Pay & Display and not busy.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
I will come, dont try and race me though, my 100 odd HP of leon diesel power will kill you all.
dirtyleon.jpg

Associate
I may _possibly_ be up for this, depends if I'm doing anything on Saturday (bday today, so may celebrate on Saturday (got an exam tomorrow, so nothing tonight))
If I can come, would it be possible to come in a mini-convoy with someone (Fox?), never driven to Southampton before :)
Got Fiesta van yesterday, so no need to get a lift too/from meets in future :)

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
-westy- said:
oooo, I'm in, not doing a lot on saturday :D

I'll be in the 205 Diesel beast though, so might need to hitch a lift with someone around the new forest?

Your welcome in the puma :)

Don
divine_madness said:
That car park will be packed on a Saturday seeing how it is one of the only 'decent' car parks in town that doesn't cost any money at all.

Hmm... im tending to agree here.. Halfords @ West Quay *really* isnt the best place to be meeting up. Leisure world might work though (and it isnt pay and display)..

Any thoughts? Seems silly to have all the cars spread over an acre of carpark..

Back
Top Bottom