Southampton Mini Meet - Saturday - 21st Jan

Don
Ive been informed (by Ian) that Leisure World charges on random days of the week.. At any rate, if I go I'll be turning up with 2.0i Powahhh

img00016zd.jpg

Soldato
F355 said:
I did try and tell people :p The problem is there aren't many places that aren't busy on Saturday. We might have to use Lesiure World instead if thats not Pay & Display and not busy.

hmm... The Clump car park isnt so bad - in the open beside the road too.

also, is a clean car compulsory? :p

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
I want to clean myn cos its filthy but lets be honest , its going to get dirty again on the 50 mile motorway journey :(

Sam

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
Changed the Meeting place

Address:

Tollbar Way,
Hedge End, Southampton, SO30 2UH

This place wont be nearly as packed as west quay which will be bursting at the seams.

P.S PLEASE NOTE , This retail park is next to the supermarket , its not the one next the sofa place ( there seems to be 2 diffrent Hedge ends )

Anyone whos coming email me and ill give you my number so you can ring us if you get lost or are running late etc

[email protected]

Sam

Last edited:
Soldato
Right the plan is to meet up at Hedge End in the complex with Homebase, Currys and a PC shop that had to remain nameless :p (addy above). Then we will be going for a drive around Wickham and Bishops Waltham which is rural and has some fantastic driving roads. I will be finding a pub tomorrow and details will be posted including a postcode for the people with TomTom. At the pub we will obviously having a chat and food & drink if people want it. Its going to be very similar to the Southwest meet, but obviously South Central :D

We had to relocate to Hedge End because West Quay will be very busy on saturday and also Hedge End is literally just off the M27 so its easy for anyone to get to, a stones throw away from Fareham, Southampton, Eastleigh..etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom