Southampton Mini Meet - Saturday - 21st Jan

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
I have just finished cleaning myn , done my best for a Dark effort :) Going to hoover it then im leaving for Soton

Cya all Tmor , Try and be there on time because we wont necessarily be waiting there for 30 minutes after 11 :)

Sam

Soldato
Guys, If I ain't there by pretty much 11, I may not make it so don't wait around. Gone down with a blumming stomach bug today. (last time I go to the parents for dinner)

Why the monkeys do I always get ill just ready for the weekend.

Soldato
Morning ladies.

Who is definately coming then?

I am assuming the Rover makes it.

I know Foxy, Sam, Mike and Ian are defo's aswell.

Will cannot make it anymore.

What do I need to whack into TomTom in order for it to get me to the meeting place?

Man of Honour
We all got ID'd at the pub.

That was quite funny, especially when the woman studied my driving license for ages in some sort of stunned disbelief :confused:

Sam

Sam

Soldato
OP
The thing was , the lady asked for myn back so she could "rub" them both to check if his was fake LMFAO. Then mike had to drive all the way home because he didnt bring his ID out AGAIN LOL. Deja vu there mike ;)

Soldato
:o WTF! That's stupid! You should have just gone outside, shown her your cars and said "do you think I could afford the insurance on this car if I was 17... idiot"

The thing is though, I bet most of you (;)) looked older than 18. I know you and Mike certainly do.

Soldato
Was a good little meet, I had a great drive back through bishops waltham, none of the traffic that seemed to be on the roads earlier (damn horse trailers).
I'm not sure whose rover actually was the worst, at least you could open the doors on the white one :)

Back
Top Bottom