Southpark episode help

Associate
Been trying to find an episode with a little quote in it. Tried looking throught lists and nothing seems to jog my memory, all i can remember is someone is getting stuff taken off of them and 3 things get taken and someone says cya! in a cheesy way as each of there things get taken. Think they might be repo guys. Any help in this vague quest to find the episode is great.

Soldato
It's not Chef Aid. I know the scene you mean but can't get it right in my head yet. It'll probably come to me at some point.

There's a little bit of commentary before each "See ya". I think it's as a group of people leave. From the style I have in my head I think it'll most likely be Season 5+.

Soldato
Le Petit Tourette, Imaginationland & Guitar Queer-o are sheer brilliance.

Queer-O was pretty shoddy to be honest....the first two Imaginationlands were two of the best South Park episodes in a long time...the third one was rubbish. Le Petit Tourette was quite good. Nothing beats the scene with the M. Night Shamalayayana, Michael Bay and Mel Gibson though..best ****ing thing Trey Stone and Matt Parker have thought up in a while...I laughed so hard..."those are just special effects"..."I don't understand the difference"..."we know you don't..".... brilliant....

Associate
You're thinking of "Something you can do with your finger".

It's the episode where they start a boy band and Randy is telling how everything he had when he was in one disappeared really quickly.

I think I watch this show too much...

Associate
Been trying to find an episode with a little quote in it. Tried looking throught lists and nothing seems to jog my memory, all i can remember is someone is getting stuff taken off of them and 3 things get taken and someone says cya! in a cheesy way as each of there things get taken. Think they might be repo guys. Any help in this vague quest to find the episode is great.

Was it Smug Alert ......?

I can remember what your on about but i cant think which episode either grrr :confused:

Back
Top Bottom