US: Space Force - (Netflix)

Soldato
It was alright. I've watched worse. Found some of the first episode fairly funny because it's making fun of just how stupid Americans are. I'm glad there's a little bit of poking fun at themselves.

Caporegime
I thought the first ep was a bit "meh"
but the second seems great so far 22mins in, not laughed so much or had a big smile on my face like this for a long time!

Man of Honour
I thought the first ep was a bit "meh"
but the second seems great so far 22mins in, not laughed so much or had a big smile on my face like this for a long time!

Sounds promising, I must admit I wasnt entirely sold by the trailer, didnt seem a very funny trailer but theres hope judging by that description of the 2nd episode. I'll give it a spin this weekend

Caporegime
Sounds promising, I must admit I wasnt entirely sold by the trailer, didnt seem a very funny trailer but theres hope judging by that description of the 2nd episode. I'll give it a spin this weekend
yea honestly apart from that ep it's not seeming all that great to me
majority of it is just really bad american humour,.

if you watched silicon valley and the likes you probably already watched this under a different setting

its basically just another "office comedy" in america and doesn't seem like a very good one.
but I could be wrong and other people might actually like it.

people raised on american comedies...

Soldato
Excellent premise for some satire and pretty solid cast if you count the smaller appearances but largely falls flat.

Good jokes here and there but as a whole package it just doesn't seem to gel together.

Back
Top Bottom