Poll: Spanish Grand Prix 2020, Bareclona - Race 6/?

Rate the 2020 Spanish Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
This is just no excuse.

They also threw him out on the hard tyre to test it for Max whilst also dumping him into a load of traffic at the same time which didn't help him. (I guess you could say he should qualify higher in this case to not be in that position to begin with.)

However they are definitely building the car around Max's feedback/driving style as they know he's their best chance.

Caporegime
They also threw him out on the hard tyre to test it for Max whilst also dumping him into a load of traffic at the same time which didn't help him. (I guess you could say he should qualify higher in this case to not be in that position to begin with.)

He didn't have a second set of new Mediums, and given his position in the race trying a long run on Hards wasn't the worst roll of the dice.

So, yeah, it's true that he got bad strategy this race but he was potato before that and didn't do any better once he was on Mediums.

Caporegime
Hamilton showing his class today.

He is going to be the most decorated F1 driver of all time, and it will likely be a long time before someone does more (if they ever do).

Man of Honour
Hamilton showing his class today.

He is going to be the most decorated F1 driver of all time, and it will likely be a long time before someone does more (if they ever do).

Absolutely, he managed a fine race, and like Vettel, led on the strategy which is a refreshing change from most of the drivers relying on their team to tell them how to drive.

Associate
Absolutely, he managed a fine race, and like Vettel, led on the strategy which is a refreshing change from most of the drivers relying on their team to tell them how to drive.

Suppose that comes with the confidence, experience and the mental capacity to see the bigger picture.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Poll added.

I gave up watching it at mid point, and decided painting the spare room was more entertaining. Had it on in the background but every time I looked up the order was the same.

I hate this circuit. F1 shouldn’t race at its primary test track, if it can be helped.

Associate
These tyre condition reports they have now can't be particularly accurate, where are they getting their data from? How do they know one wheel is at 40% while the other is at 10 say? They must just be taking a best guess? Seems a bit pointless to me.

Man of Honour
Well for some reason these posts appeared in the wrong thread.... :confused:

Perez pit radio - You are good with Sainz Checo, good with Sainz.6.6s gap at the end.

Perez - That was very unfair man, what did they want me to do? What Michael did wanted me to do? Hamilton got me in the final sector. what could I have done? Where should I move? I've seen a lot worse than that. I don't know whether he wanted me to go off track or what the reason for the penalty

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gasly radio - Aaahh that was painful.

Pit - Anyway, you've done a good job. It was very close.

Gasly - Yeah. I struggled with the brakes. It was pretty hard.

Pit - Yeah understood, I think we managed it pretty well in the end. We have a problem we need to understand what it is, but we don't know what it is.

Gasly - It's a shame about the second stint. I think I had a lot more pace on the second prime.

Pit - Yes, but I think we've done the right things. We've done the right things today, so uhh, you should be pleased with your race. We made it work with tyres and brakes and it wasn't easy. You should be pleased, more points in the bag.

Gasly - Yeah. Yeah. Thanks guys, good job.

Pit - And you, very good job. You can have a bit of time off now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Kvyat radio - What a ******* frustrating race. Unbelievable. The option was working fine if you had listened to me at the start of the race on what I want to start.

Caporegime
Yawn.

Nothing more to add.
Rated 1

Even with drs this track is the worst.
If the highlights were this boring I pity you guys who watched the whole thing
I skipped through even the the highlights.

Back
Top Bottom