1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

speaker cables - quick question

Discussion in 'Home Cinema & Hi-Fi' started by joey_s, 12 Jul 2006.

  1. joey_s


    Joined: 21 Jun 2006

    Posts: 47

    hi all

    Just a quick question, does anybody know what the speaker cables are called that have bare wire on the end and you lift the little flap thing up on the speaker and slot it in?

    i need a few for home theatre setup.

    Might not even have a name im not sure :confused:

    cheers, Joe
  2. bitslice


    Joined: 18 May 2006

    Posts: 9,041

    unterminated speaker cable for spring clip terminals ?

  3. One More Solo


    Joined: 29 Dec 2004

    Posts: 15,946

    Location: Manchester

    It's just speaker cable. Go into any audio-related shop and ask for speaker cable.
  4. joey_s


    Joined: 21 Jun 2006

    Posts: 47

    great stuff