Spec me a 4/5 door "quick car"

mjt

mjt

Soldato
I think the ST220 is easily the best option there. I wish things like the Civic Type R saloon had been around longer and were more popular, because I think they look awesome.

The LCR is just a leon with a quicker engine. Absolutely no extras, with the exception of Xenons. The interior is exactly the same as my SE derv leon.
Xenons were never an option on the Mk1 Seat Leon.
Options that did exist were heated seats, electric seats, leather seats, recaros, cruise control, auto dimming mirrors, electric folding mirrors, etc etc.

Not quite sure what you're on about there. Surely the interior of an ST220 will be mighty similar to a 1.8LX?

Associate
OP
Xenons were never an option on the Mk1 Seat Leon.
Options that did exist were heated seats, electric seats, leather seats, recaros, cruise control, auto dimming mirrors, electric folding mirrors, etc etc.

Not quite sure what you're on about there. Surely the interior of an ST220 will be mighty similar to a 1.8LX?
Ah right, fair enough :o I'd only looked at the cheaper ones which all had the same interior as mine. The vast majority of ST220s I've looked at have quite a few toys usually including heated leather seats, sometimes recaros, Xenons, cruise control etc. One of the things that apeals about the ST220 is that it's really easy to find a well specc'd one.

Soldato
Ah right, fair enough :o I'd only looked at the cheaper ones which all had the same interior as mine. The vast majority of ST220s I've looked at have quite a few toys usually including heated leather seats, sometimes recaros, Xenons, cruise control etc. One of the things that apeals about the ST220 is that it's really easy to find a well specc'd one.

When i was looking, i couldn't find hardly any with Xenon lights :(

Although quite a few have Sat Nav.

Soldato
As far as I am aware all ST220's have full leather electric/heated recaros, the ST diesel has different seats though. I didn't have any optional kit on my ST220 as far as I know, and I had full electric windows, electric/heated mirrors, climate control, a 6 disc cd changer, multifunction steering wheel, cruise control, electric/heated leather recaro seats, heated front and rear windows ...I think that's about it for toys, if you can find one with Nav and xenons as well, you've basically got all you could want I think.

Soldato
As far as I am aware all ST220's have full leather electric/heated recaros, the ST diesel has different seats though. I didn't have any optional kit on my ST220 as far as I know, and I had full electric windows, electric/heated mirrors, climate control, a 6 disc cd changer, multifunction steering wheel, cruise control, electric/heated leather recaro seats, heated front and rear windows ...I think that's about it for toys, if you can find one with Nav and xenons as well, you've basically got all you could want I think.

Ye pretty much that is the standard equip, don't forget auto lights/wipers.

Back
Top Bottom