Spec me a car battery jump starter

Associate
Hi all,

I've just had the RAC out to bail me out as i'd left my head lights on and ran the battery flat.

Yes I'm one of those people who drive around in the day with my head lights on (better to be seen than not ;))

I was on my own in my work place car park and know one around to give me a jump so the RAC were my only option.

My other car (11 plate focus) beeps if the lights on but this one doesnt
Its a Rover 45 connoisseur 1.8 auto petrol if anyone is interested only had it 2 weeks

So guys can you spec me a battery booster than can sit in my boot and be ready to bail me out should i make the same mistake again which is highly likely.

Cheers

car-LI.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Why don't you add a lights on warning to this one? There are loads of guides out there if you look.

Amazing it hasn't got a warning already. Maybe it's there but broken (does the interior light work properly when the door opens).

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Why don't you add a lights on warning to this one? There are loads of guides out there if you look.

Amazing it hasn't got a warning already. Maybe it's there but broken (does the interior light work properly when the door opens).

I didnt even think of adding a buzzer, thanks will check out some YT videos, would certainly be the cheaper option no doubt.
I have no idea if this car should have a buzzer or not seems to have a fair few gadgets for a 15 year old car (heated front seats, rear parking sensors)

The interior light works fine

Back
Top Bottom