Spec Me A Case !

Associate
Hi all,

Ive been looking at cases for a system i want to build next year, cases dont change much so i thought that i would have a look now.

I want a quality case that has excellent cooling, dust filters, and can fit the 8800 GTX.

Dont worry about the budget, would be nice for about 100, but dont mind stretching for a really nice one with the above features.

Thanks guys

Associate
OP
Thanks for getting back guys

Out of those Im liking the Lian Li v1000 the most. Checked a review on it and its NICE !

P.S - I like the Black one !

Associate
As someone who was put off by the photos of the V1000 but bought it based on recommendation and review, I can say:

Buy it! I'm converted!

Soldato
messiah khan said:
Painted? There's none of that round here. The Lian Lis are all anodised. :)

It still comes off if you rub it - or screw something into it often enough. I agree it looks the dogs, but silver is much more resilient. Plus it doesn't show the dust so much.

Associate
wiggyuk said:
I am also looking for a new case for xmas and I really like the V1000, what are the dust filters like on it, because I have a cheap case at the moment and I also have to take it apart and clean the dust out.

Not had it long enough to get dusty, has a nice filter on the front intake, none on the rear (exhaust so not needed).

Associate
sprognak said:
Not had it long enough to get dusty, has a nice filter on the front intake, none on the rear (exhaust so not needed).

I also get a lot of dust in the PSU how do people prevent this from happeing ?

I took my PC to the father in-laws the weekend and he blew it out with his compressor the amount of dust was amazing.

Back
Top Bottom