Soldato
Well, first off, shout in the foot, between the 9th and 18th April, right on the bank holiday, flights are sky high.

I Keep thinking ok mahbe a getaway for 2 to 4 days in the UK, but train prices are as high as flight prices.

Not into hostels, must have a bathroom in the room.

I am open to anywhere abroad really, someone with interesting things, nice walks and scenery, history as long as we can get it cheap, between 2 to 4 nights, somewhere where it's safe as well.

Anyone have any recommendations?

CHeers

Associate
I love Menorca :) Corsica is also right up there.

Menorca pretty much had no trees so almost everything was made from stone - this means that there is a lot of history dating back to even pre-historic times, there is also an amazing walk around the island (takes like 20+ days) but doing parts of it are highly recommended. Also has the most impressive fort i've ever seen in my life...

Soldato
get onto ryanair, i found return flights from liverpool to ibiza for a week for less than £30 each.

My missus is going to Ibiza from East midlands with her friend just after your dates OP and staying in a hostel but have own bathroom and breakfast included. I think it's cost her £70 for 3 nights inc flights with Ryan Air, hostel booked with booking.com. I think hostels are not what they used to be like. They are like mini hotels nowadays. All hostel we looked at her trip on both ours in June in Ibiza are all with bathroom etc. Granted you will get some hostels that share facilitys but I have never come across any on our searches.

Back
Top Bottom