Spec me a reasonably priced Tequila!

Soldato
If you so much as like tequila, let alone are so much of a sucker that you actually try to differentiate between brands of that garbage then I'd say you don't have any tastebuds.

Just because you don't like it or wish to taste your drinks.

Get a good bottle of tequilla or mezcal and you can tell the difference between the good and the bad straight away.
I'll take a pepsi coke challenge on that any day of the week, you get what you pay for and i'd rather be drinking/ eating a quality product which tastes decent.

Let me ask you this, have you even tried to differentiate between the cheap and the good before, actually tasted it? Or are you just being stubborn.

Associate
Thread bumpies, think im going to be buying some tequila for the weekend, i only drink it because (i kinda like the taste) but i love the way it makes me feel happy after a few shotties! No other alcohol seems to do that for me so its a winner!

Does anyone know the difference between the José Cuervo Gold + Silver brand of tequila?

Soldato
Surely Tequila isn't a drink that you really tend to drink very often neat where the real advantage of a better quality one over a cheap one would be truly apparent.

Personally, I've not really bought tequila since my student days. That's then because you would do a lot of silly stuff like Tequila slammers. I wouldn't really do those these days unless I was was in a bar/club or such and people thought it was a good idea, not something I'd really do at home.

If your going to have Tequila at home, which isn't for slammers, surely you are just going to be mixing it in a drink, rather than drinking it neat like you would a good vodka or whiskey.

Associate
Considering his mate's coming down for the weekend and made 1 request for tequila, I doubt taste is actually a consideration ;)

Just get the one with the hat, I mean c'mon, it's gone to the effort of dressing up... :D

Soldato
Vodka, Tequila etc.. are subject to a lot of markting hype. Grey Goose is a good example, it was created as a 'premium vodka' - its just vodka - it tastes **** like any other vodka does tbh....

Sorry but thats total crap. YOU can't taste it, others can. Your statement is entirely your own opinion, and as far as I'm concerned, totally wrong

- Pea0n

Back
Top Bottom